• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some Ideas that I am considering

Which one should I do?

• SAO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poison Princess

• SAO first, Poison later

• Poison first, SAO later

• I cannot even begin to choose. Both!

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
sao__sword_art_online_banner_by_xeasadeyo123-d5uo0eu.png

This will be based closely if not a lot of the way into sword art online's world. We could use a different gaming world, but the idea is the same. We will take a character level them up and try to keep them alive to reach the top.

Characters
There will be many characters in which I will make or ask yall to choose upon. This is a completely create your own story type adventure.

Voting
Voting will take place in a vote here tab and will consist of many self made responses but also a lot of write ins. I like to hear people's creativity. The choices that are made will determine the character's survival, potential gear, and personality at times.

Skills
The stat/skill base of our character will depend on what actions they choose to take. They will start out with the basics and of course there will be times when they are able to choose where to put some points towards. Remember our character can die.

Gear
Sometimes you will be able to determine what our character gets (material wise by naming it), but the rarity of the items will be determined by dice. There will be a huge dice base to this that I will deal with. Isn't that awesome!

9bfe0b7bf4b6715bf615f5b2cb644924.jpg

This roleplay will be based on a fairy tale that I made up, but that I have never really got around to writing. This story will time skip to years later from the girl's birth, childhood, young adult life, and further.

Characters
The main Character's name is Ashlyn and she is the human form of a flower left on earth from the Garden of Eden. Her life will be determined by you and what she experiences will be up to you.

Voting
Voting will take place in a vote here tab and will consist of many self made responses but also a lot of write ins. I like to hear people's creativity. The choices that are made will determine the character's survival, potential gear, and personality at times.

Skills
Ashlyn will develop skills over time depending on who she chooses to spend her time with, what she spends her time doing, and actions that she accomplishes. These skills are needed in order to progress

Progression
The story can come to an end. There are many factors that can lead to a premature death of our hero that are caused by knowing to little. Most likely, Ashlyn can become captured or used as a weapon like the flower she was created from. It is our job to prevent this and help her make it to some form of a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back