• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Some Art and Stuff

xXKittieChaosXx

I don't draw as much as I used to, but it is still something I rather enjoy from time to time. My art style has evolved tremendously through the years but I find myself going back to anime from time to time. Though I don't draw full out anime normally, my art still resembles anime in some aspects, or at least I think so.

The first drawing was something I had redrawn from my high school years. Apparently, I was going through some dark times... ^.^;

Scan.jpg

This next one was a drawing of my Gaiaonline avatar when I was still using that website.
Scan10004.jpg

Hi, I like your drawings a lot! The lines are so smooth... :3:
I have to say that, though, their facial features are a bit... off. (I'm just throwing in some advice for ya) As in, on the first drawing the nose naturally wouldn't be positioned like that, or the woman's eye on the other piece. Humans can easily tell when something is wrong with the drawing of some person, so it's important to pay serious tracks on such things. I'm looking forward to more of your work! <3

Hi, I like your drawings a lot! The lines are so smooth... :3:
I have to say that, though, their facial features are a bit... off. (I'm just throwing in some advice for ya) As in, on the first drawing the nose naturally wouldn't be positioned like that, or the woman's eye on the other piece. Humans can easily tell when something is wrong with the drawing of some person, so it's important to pay serious tracks on such things. I'm looking forward to more of your work! <3
Trust me, I know that my work is far from perfect. In fact, I don't draw enough for them to be that accurate. That said, thanks for the advice. I think both of those drawings are between 1 to 3 years old, if not more. I'll be uploading more recent work at some point, just don't know when yet. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back