Solar & Silver Pact Trials

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
I know you folks have mentioned similar stuff before, but let me run this by you-

A recently exalted Solar has come across a Lunar with a grudge against him.  It seems that in the 1st Age the Solar was convinced that the Unconquered Sun turned his back on Creation because the residents had become unworthy.    The Solar therefore embarked on a campaign to force all of Creation to force prove the devotion of Creation.  A bloody massacre/ genocidal crusade followed- include the slaughter of Lunars- his own Lunar spouse included.

The Solar’s current incarnation has managed to begin to convince the Lunar in question to give him a chance to prove himself worthy and free of the taint of his last incarnation.

I’m thinking of something akin to the Silver Pact trials.  Any suggestions as to whether this is reasonable?  Suggestions for what kind of trial to run?

A simple trial doesn't seem to be enough to satisfy this wonderful plot point; I'd suggest a series of adventures the Lunar 'requests' the Solar to go on, to prove his sincerity...

And if the Lunar's feeling a bit frisky...how about civilizing the feral Raptoks of Rathess?  :twisted:

I figured it would have to be something BIG.  That's why I figured perhaps it would be similar to the Silver Pact trials.

The questions is this- what the #@!! should those be?

Any nifty suggestions?

Something to demonstrate that he's not the same genocidal maniac, and cares for others?

--Excise a Yozi cult from the region.

--Broker a truce between two warring city-states.

--Negotiate with certain Fair Folk to recover something of importance to the Lunar

--'Remind' an errant little god, drunk on power, of its rightful place and duties, and 'suggest' that it return to them.

Eldred said:
I figured it would have to be something BIG.  That's why I figured perhaps it would be similar to the Silver Pact trials.
The questions is this- what the #@!! should those be?

Any nifty suggestions?
drinking contest with the god of wine. seriously, it happened in my game. anyone know the god of wines name, by the by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back