• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soda and Potions: A Story of Fantasy Rivalry

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Soda and Potions: A Story of Fantasy Rivalry

yeVDKGN6g4jMQYv8G063NuIZqUQJnswHgtY6MT4Tngw4KDYr4H9ET9MzMysCcRHb1nH9Lw4HEMo9km5pQd7pVLPGV515D5j5TJEGd_Swtp0MsPe48ooIEfTj5DWtviN6hRTkirOyEtDt7ucs9A

In the Realm of Rodaxear, the latest craze has become soft drinks. Strange potions that make you feel real nice and good. Popular with all ages and races. Orcs love them Tough and In your Face, Elves love them fruity and calming. Goblins love them to give you a huge zest of energy.

Whatever type of Soft Drink you wish to make, you’ll be sure to find the crowd that will love whatever YOU want to put out for the population of Rodaxear. Of course, there will always be haters that will try to drag you down with bad publicity and rival corporations that will try to capitalize on your failures.

But don’t let that get you down. YOUR company can and will thrive.

In fact, Mr Xexion, the multibillion coin Lich, is offering every new company 1000 Gold Coins to get their companies up and running, with lots of incentives to give along the way. He wants to find the company or companies that can thrive in this hard new field.

Will your company rise to the top?

Or will it be crushed underfoot in this hard corporate world?

Time to Make your Fantasy Corporation and find out.

(There will be a portion of the game that takes place on Discord for player/npc interactions and major events. But the forum will have a full update once a week.)

Well, now isn’t this an interesting thing to see. Better be ready, because with me throwing my hat into the ring, you’ll be seeing a lotta lads drinking with the dead (literally)

A hilarious and interesting take on nation building. I think I shall join as well, if you would have me.

A hilarious and interesting take on nation building. I think I shall join as well, if you would have me.

Of course. :-)

And here's the CS page. I have already sent you the Discord link as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back