• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One So You Think You Know Me? (Tokyo Ghoul Rp)

Thug Pug Johnnie

Emo Prince
So just pm for other details if you are interested but here's my oc;

Name: Siminoka Van Niru

Race: Ghoul

Sexuality: Bisexual

Uke or Seme: Uke

Looks: Siminoka

Kagune: Ukaku

Personality: Shy, kind, energetic, creative, and depressed

Dislikes: School, fighting, secrets and other ghouls

Crush: Uta and Kaneki

(SORRY I TOOK LONG, @Luci Smith ;-;)

Name: Akemi Jin Tomi Age: 18Gender: MaleRace: Human-ghoul hybrid Sexuality: BisexualUke or Seme: SemeLooks: 2a682d3c50efbc968b79d8f4af40e359.jpg

He is pretty much a white-haired catastrophe. He has crystal blue eyes. His ghoul eye is his left eye (the eye that is covered by his hair).

Kagune: Rinkaku/Shining Scales 
395ad3d1f9db41ac08a8f993a0275e2a3cf09ed3_hq.gif

Personality: Akemi is a very quick tempered guy. He's very controlling and blunt. However, he can be sarcastic, funny, and weird. He's very emotional and he can be irrational at times. He's also possessive of the things he cherish and love. He doesn't like being honest and out spoken though, but when he has to, he will be (aggressively).

Likes: Causing trouble, stealing, gambling, giving out orders, over sized clothing, apples, reading, playing video games, stalking people at dark, and messing with humans.Dislikes: Following orders, good people, humans and ghouls, light or bright places,Crush: Kaneki and Touka

(JAJA I MADE HIM LIKE KANEKI AS WELL SO THERE CAN BE DRAMA. Am I awesome or what? )

Setting takes place around the ward that holds Anteiku, which is the 20th ward. The CCG is cracking down on this ward and it's difficult to live there especially after the battle that occurred. Our characters must try to blend in with the rest, while trying to find and protect the people they care about (which in this case it would be the crushes cx).

If you want to add or take away, feel feel to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back