so you just gonna walk by without saying meowdy??

rosebubbles

โ˜น ๏ธด๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
hiya!! i'm aphrodite (she/her), and i'm new to this site pretty obviously. i'm currently transitioning into my sophomore year of hs, so i'm usually quite busy; but luckily, it's summer break!! at least for now : (. i've been roleplaying for about 2-3 years, so i probs started roleplaying when i was abt fourteen. i live in ny, so i'm in the eastern time zone. there's not much else to really say about myself, so i'll list a few things i'm interested in!!

โ™šโ™šโ™š

video games
danganronpa
persona
cookie run
arkham
pokemon
legend of zelda
minecraft (fite me, it's a wonderful game)

t.v shows
the good place
black mirror
the walking dead
the 100
good omens
sherlock

anime
attack on titan (shingeki no kyojin)
devilman crybaby
my hero academia
the devil is a part-timer!
violet evergarden

other
marvel / dc
countryhumans
sanders sides

โ™šโ™šโ™š

i also like modern/realistic rps~ well, i assume that's all! i hope you have a good day/night, wherever you may be!!

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the site, Aphrodite!!
It's great to have you. Know that I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested. (:

After reading the title I sorta had to come say
Meowdy
You win. I havenโ€™t even got a rhyme as howdy is the go to but itโ€™s a play on words to so using that is kinda poo which would allude to mr hanky who made the word known I guess I can freestyle and make a rhyme grown from a seed with with speed and plucked from the garden like a weed whenever thereโ€™s a need to say meowdy and shit
Hope you enjoy rpn more than a bit

hiya aphrodite! glad to have ya here, and i'm sure you'll find whatever you need c:
the good place and minecraft? you are cultured my friend

Hey! Welcome to the site, Aphrodite!!
It's great to have you. Know that I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested. (:
thank you so much for the warm welcome!!

After reading the title I sorta had to come say
Meowdy
You win. I havenโ€™t even got a rhyme as howdy is the go to but itโ€™s a play on words to so using that is kinda poo which would allude to mr hanky who made the word known I guess I can freestyle and make a rhyme grown from a seed with with speed and plucked from the garden like a weed whenever thereโ€™s a need to say meowdy and shit
Hope you enjoy rpn more than a bit
i applaud you for this beautiful reply. my crops are watered and my land is flourishing.

hiya aphrodite! glad to have ya here, and i'm sure you'll find whatever you need c:
the good place and minecraft? you are cultured my friend
what shall i say? i binge watched the good place for two straight days (and cried. loud) and have played minecraft since i was six; in retrospect, i might need help with these obsessions--

Actually your in luck, i have a group or two that doesnt have captain marvel yet but could use one
ah, that's quite nice! i an probably have a go at it if you like.

ah, that's quite nice! i an probably have a go at it if you like.
sure here are the two groups: (i didnt mention black widow because someone already picked her in both groups)

Multi fandom: (miraculous and dc, marvel) time to watch the lifes unfold group rp

Give me freshly watered crops and I shall enrich your life with song
The sort of lyrics Disney would buy, easy to sing along
Of course I'm more the villian but I'm never in the wrong
I made upendi way more in the end see
A lying king unable to sing
With more heart then the kingdoms that the heartless bring

Give me freshly watered crops and I shall enrich your life with song
The sort of lyrics Disney would buy, easy to sing along
Of course I'm more the villian but I'm never in the wrong
I made upendi way more in the end see
A lying king unable to sing
With more heart then the kingdoms that the heartless bring
i'm-- your spitting out rhymes better than eminem.

Im really not, i just woke up and feel grot
I sneezed and spat pissed and shat
And curse that I work in a freezer while it's winter
I feel like a frozen rat, a cold master splinter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back