• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered So where do I make RP requests and whatnot?

trueNia

Nia (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I joined this website because I found a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discord group calling thingie here, but I think it's outdated and old.
I want to know where I post RP requests and stuff, so I can find people who might be interested in RPing with me? This would go for any fandom I ever want to RP, and for future reference.

Hiya Lora! You post RP requests here: Looking for Players. Make sure to post in the appropriate area for the genre in the group section, or give it an appropriate tag in the 1x1 area. For example you would post a Fandom RP in the Fandom Section of Looking for Group, or give it a Fandom Tag if posting in Looking for Partners for 1x1s. ^^ trueNia trueNia

Have a great one, and happy rping! :D

Hiya Lora! You post RP requests here: Looking for Players. Make sure to post in the appropriate area for the genre in the group or give it an appropriate tag in the 1x1 area. For example you would post a Fandom RP in the Fandom Section of Looking for Group, or give it a Fandom Tag if posting in Looking for Partners for 1x1s. ^^ trueNia trueNia

Have a great one, and happy rping! :D
Oh wow, thank you so very much!! <3

Actually I have another question >_<;

The Fandom prefix, is that the like, group RP thing or is that the tag? Cause I know you can tag things and stuff, but like, I don't know what the prefix is
The prefix is what I meant by tag earlier, oops. You need to use the Fandom prefix. xD

The RpN FAQ is a good place to start. It answers many questions new members have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back