Video Games So what rarepairs do you cry over at night?

satanael

it's showtime !
please let me know i am not alone in my pain. this hecking game came out in 2012 and there is No New Content, My Dudes.

i'm actually debating whether or not to make a tumblr to try and drum up renewed fandom interests. desperate times call for desperate measures.

oh right, i should probably post about my rarepairs— god this is so embarrassing.

consider,,,, resident evil's jake and piers. thx,,

The guy that doesn't get the girl in every shoujo manga I ever read as a kid.
Otherwise...well, I don't do much shipping anymore but back in my youth:
Sai and Sakura in Naruto. Hikaru and Haruhi from OHSC. Akihiko and FemC in Persona 3 Portable. Harry Potter and Cho Chang in...Harry Potter.

The guy that doesn't get the girl in every shoujo manga I ever read as a kid.
Otherwise...well, I don't do much shipping anymore but back in my youth:
Sai and Sakura in Naruto. Hikaru and Haruhi from OHSC. Akihiko and FemC in Persona 3 Portable. Harry Potter and Cho Chang in...Harry Potter.
Yooo. Sai and Sakura are my rarepair as well.

Why does nobody believe me when I say ShinoaxYoichi from Owari no Seraph is such a good and plausible ship?

I am a sucker for ships between two characters who are set up to be romantic rivals over a third character

It's almost always inevitably a rarepair, though it actually happened in Korra, which is pretty cool even though I never watched Korra

My own pet ship in this regard is FioraxMelia from XBC, because the few interactions they have after actually becoming friends are really cute.

How is JakexSherry a rarepair? I feel like JakexChris would be immense. Would it be a love/hate thing? Or would they bond over their hatred of Wesker?

it's soooo corny but my rare pair is actually rapunzel from tangled and jack frost from rise of the guardians lmaoo.

all fan art and fanfic seems to have ceased to exist for this pairing a looooong time ago RIP uwu

bet no one has a pair as rare as I..
Sheila and the Inspector, from an Inspector Calls. I'm not joking. We were reading it in Year 11 English class and I was like "Am I the only one seeing this?" (spoiler: I was)

okay but on a more serious note, SaraxNao from Your Turn to Die. although i think there's not a lot of content for it purely because it's not a hugely popular game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back