Other So what do you ship?

I'm in like 50 fandoms and also in multishipping hell so listing ALL my ships would take forever,,,, I guess the main ones currently are MockingCrow (Toto/Senji, Deadman Wonderland), Soukoku (Dazai/Chuya, Bungou Stray Dogs), Steincraft (Steinbeck/Lovecraft, Bungou Stray Dogs), YooSeven (Yoosung/707, Mystic Messenger), Yoosung/MC (Mystic Messenger), and 707/MC (Mystic Messenger).

I'm in like 50 fandoms and also in multishipping hell so listing ALL my ships would take forever,,,, I guess the main ones currently are MockingCrow (Toto/Senji, Deadman Wonderland), Soukoku (Dazai/Chuya, Bungou Stray Dogs), Steincraft (Steinbeck/Lovecraft, Bungou Stray Dogs), YooSeven (Yoosung/707, Mystic Messenger), Yoosung/MC (Mystic Messenger), and 707/MC (Mystic Messenger).

Good ships. My most favourite ship of all time is yuki x akise. It should have happened!

i also ship yooseven 

and obviously zenXzen

The true OTP of MM

One of my friends actually played through Zen's route with his icon set as a picture of Zen and his name set to "ZEN" it was beautiful

zen is so self-obsessed that it only makes sense to ship him with yourself. also, your friend is a genius and i love them! :3

which route did you play? i really want to complete the jaehee route but keep getting bad ends b/c i don't have enough time to spend on the game. 

zen is so self-obsessed that it only makes sense to ship him with yourself. also, your friend is a genius and i love them! :3

which route did you play? i really want to complete the jaehee route but keep getting bad ends b/c i don't have enough time to spend on the game. 

I've done Yoosung's and Jaehee's (plus the bad end in the prologue because Unknown is my beloved trashy edgelord). Going for Zen's route right now.

me x 707 sad my anime husbando isn't even real, where can i get me a man like that

edit: ALSO gonna go against the crowd and say yoosung x juminhasdoesgay

edit edit: (and then you can have jaehee x zen and me x 707 it's perfect ok)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cross Hare [Coco * Velvet] (RWBY)

Renora [Ren * Nora]  (RWBY)

Gremlin [Mirage * Loki] (Warframe) Don't judge

Shouya/Shouko from Koe No Katachi
Wolfgang/Elfriede and Eugen/Elfriede from Because We're Here

*Cowers behind riot shield* I'm kinda into a couple crack ships and others that could work...so, here we go:

Grayza (Gray and Erza)-Fairy Tail

Itasaku (Itachi and Sakura)-Naruto

Deidara and Ino-Naruto

Pain and Konan-Naruto

Lightis (Lightning and Noctis)-Final Fantasy XIII and XV

Rosewick(Ruby and Roman)-RWBY

Quicksilver(Mercury and Ruby) RWBY

Jaune and Cinder-RWBY

Tauradona(Adam and Blake)-RWBY

Mercury and Yang-RWBY

Roman and Neo-RWBY

Qrow and Winter-RWBY

Qrow and Summer-RWBY

Yato and Hiyori-Noragami

....*Braces against Riot Shield* Well, those are the big ones anyway.

I really like the South Dakota class, her weight is only 44,519 tons when fully loaded and her nine 16"/45 caliber guns alongside 20 5"/38 caliber guns can cause quite a havoc if it hits a smaller japanese ship.

Also, she has the length of 680 ft overall and 666 ft waterline which is quite nice for a Battleship. She is also able to reach 27 knots (50 km) and carry 2x OS2U Kingfisher

I mostly ship illegal substances to South East Asian countries, and dead bodies from my clients to Timbuktu, where they bury them in a shallow grave. I've been thinking of shipping voodoo knickknacks as well, but I haven't gotten a good supply seller just yet.

Soma and Hisako(Food Wars)

Soma and Ikumi(Food Wars)

Rin x Nora(RWBY)

Nora x Ruby(RWBY)

Jaune x Pyrrha(RWBY)

Korra x Asami(LOK)

and more that I can't think off the top of my head. Not much of a shipper. If I can think of more I will post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back