So um...what's up?

Well to be honest I haven’t exactly thought it all the way through because I am always open to suggestions from the people who will roleplay with me and tweak it. I was mainly thinking about a group of college kids who find out they are some sort of supernatural being and then they balance their school and work life while dealing with their powers.Then the government gets a hint of them and then they start being targeted from the government,other creatures.So they’ll be fighting with the law,creatures,criminals,and just people with grudges.Then since I am a sap I don’t really mind if any of the characters develop a sort of romance.Also it would be really neat to create different worlds for them to travel to.Also uhm I have a really bad habit of being a bit too tragic and angsty ... I know that bothers some people a lot.

Well to be honest I haven’t exactly thought it all the way through because I am always open to suggestions from the people who will roleplay with me and tweak it. I was mainly thinking about a group of college kids who find out they are some sort of supernatural being and then they balance their school and work life while dealing with their powers.Then the government gets a hint of them and then they start being targeted from the government,other creatures.So they’ll be fighting with the law,creatures,criminals,and just people with grudges.Then since I am a sap I don’t really mind if any of the characters develop a sort of romance.Also it would be really neat to create different worlds for them to travel to.Also uhm I have a really bad habit of being a bit too tragic and angsty ... I know that bothers some people a lot.
Sounds fine to me, just as long as you don't go overboard with thr tragic angsty stuff, one of the last people I RP'd with left a bad taste in my mouth for it, it's like they always wanted something bad to happen to their character even tried to force me to contribute by cheating on them and it's like that's all the RP was about was bad shit happening to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back