So.....this is hello to new beginnings? Okay! Hello there! :)

ArcticViolin

I am very much new to this so called Role-playing so pardon my newbness. Have I ever been involve in any form of RP? I may have to say yes to that but since I did not assume any character aside from myself, I suppose I can't really consider that as RP xD

I expect...well, I can't really say but so far I am liking what I've been reading here. It seems interesting! I am looking forward to making new stories and meeting new people here :)

So hello again!!!! :)

Hello! and Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever want to chat with someone I am here to talk too. Enjoy the site =)

Hi there, Arctic.

My name is Autumn Wolfe, but you can call me Autumn. Welcome to RpN. Hope you have a great time and get everything you expect, once you figure out what that is, of course.

Hope to see you around,

Autumn

Hello, Autumn :)

Thank you very much! The people here seems friendly and welcoming. I will continue to look around the site and learn more about it :)

When I spotted your other post, I figured I would head over here and say hello!

So herro!! :)

I'm happy you found my post helpful and hopefully, fingers crossed, we'll get to rp some time :)

I usually haunt the Sci-fi section, but dabble in the fantasy section too! :D

anyway, like I said in the other thread, don't be a stranger :) Always open for a chat!

Hello, I am still waiting for some friends to join, and friend me, we wish to move a sci-fi RP to this site, but they seem to be moving a tad slow.

Oh, and welcome to RPN

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the welcome! :)

Thanks, Kestrel! No, I did not draw it. I borrowed it from someone in deviant art n.n

ArcticViolin said:
I am very much new to this so called Role-playing so pardon my newbness. Have I ever been involve in any form of RP? I may have to say yes to that but since I did not assume any character aside from myself, I suppose I can't really consider that as RP xD
I expect...well, I can't really say but so far I am liking what I've been reading here. It seems interesting! I am looking forward to making new stories and meeting new people here :)

So hello again!!!! :)
hello!! i'm new here too!

Since I need 10 posts to PM, figure I will get that out of the way here. Everyone seems to be nice here. Any suggestions on practical immersion rps?

But, realize you have to wait a certain amount of time between posts. Otherwise you get an ugly red alert that tells you that you have to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread