• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other So...There's No Multiple Settings Spot In Looking For Group Area That I Can Find

Aurore

So if I have multiple group ideas would I have to post them all...seperately? What if there's like...a lot? Like a lot a lot? I don't want to spam, but since they're all different genres, uh, what do I do? Thanks

So if I have multiple group ideas would I have to post them all...seperately? What if there's like...a lot? Like a lot a lot? I don't want to spam, but since they're all different genres, uh, what do I do? Thanks

It's fine to reference them together in a thread. If you want to make the use of separate threads that is also fine :)!

But there is a rule against spam. I recently asked about it and was told that if it does become too many, staff will usually message the user.

But there is a rule against spam. I recently asked about it and was told that if it does become too many, staff will usually message the user.

Correct :).

If it becomes a problem we will usually message the individual and work it out with them. I didn't reference that in my reply because I was eating.

Hmm. Well, the staff just gave me permission, so I think it'll be fine?

If it comes up, we will poke you :).

When I get a chance I might create a PSA on best recruitment practices, both multi-threads, and same thread and improve visibility without spamming. I'll stick that in the handbook.

Maybe you could also add a 'multiple settings' section to the groups? I think I'll just do one or two groups @ a time for now, that's not too spammy, and then I'll add more slowly, over time.

Maybe you could also add a 'multiple settings' section to the groups? I think I'll just do one or two groups @ a time for now, that's not too spammy, and then I'll add more slowly, over time.

Possibly, we will keep the feedback in mind :)!

We don't have a "multiple settings" prefix for Looking for Groups because that's already broken down by setting into different subforums, so you can make one post in each subforum without worrying about it being spammy. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back