So many new shiny things...

Phage

Magic Eight Ball
Hello!

My name is Phage (I pronounce it with an 'F'). Anyway, I'm not new to roleplaying, been writing for, wow, like 6 years now. However I'm getting frustrated with my current site of choice because it's just struggling and dying. So I decided to come to a new site hoping it's less glitchy. Anyway, things are done fairly differently here... but I think I'm getting around okay. I made an interest check... I think and look forward to hopefully playing with you all in the future

<3

Hello and welcome to RpN. Not sure how else you'd pronounce Phage in the English language, but Fage..how goes it

There's a couple of links you should visit.

Site Rules:Site Rules

FAQ: FAQ

Staff List: Staff List

Are some nice links to visit before you get started with your venture on RpN. Once you're comfortable, you can go on and look for or post for recruitment in our recruitment sections. Recruitment particularly is for 1x1's, and Interest Checks are particularly for Groups.

Recruitment: Recruitment

and Group Interest Checks: Interest Check

That's a few of the good links, if you ever get lost or overwhelmed, make sure to ask one of our friendly members for help!

In case I've missed a helpful link to you, Welcome has a ton of helpful links.

Also don't be afraid to visit the chatbox and chat it up!.

I'm sorry my thingy is not pretty like some of the staff has, but I like to give a personal flavor to each one! Though I will make it prettier for the links at least once I get the time.

Thank You!

AKUUUUU

Some may take it more literally and try to match it to the name Paige, treating the 'H' silently or with an emphasis like a 'puh' sound :)

Thank you for you post I found it very informative and helpful haha. I was wondering what the difference between recruitment and interest checks were.

Ah I see. Silly people.

Well glad I could help :3 if you need anything else cleared up, don't be afraid to ask. I have some if not most of the answers.

Welcome Phage with an F sound :) Hope you're finding the site comfy enough! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :) We're glad to have you aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back