So lonely:(

Broken-Angel

~Your favorite Badass Tsundere Boom Queen~
So yea like the title says. Just got an PS4. Haven't played much. And I would love to play with you peeps. So if you're interested, just post your PSN. I have Bloodbourne, Elder Scrolls Online, Shadow of Mordor (haven't started yet), and DBZ Zenoverse.

omg i havent played bloodborne or eso in such a long time :,) i've been playing so much overwatch recently, i practically forgot about all my other games

add me @ Mysteraela !! i could use some more friends

i (unfortunately) dont have any of those games but if ya need more people to add you can totally add me @ gauchepistollips

p.s. i hate my name on there but playstation is a dicc and wont let ppl change their names lmao

^ Might be referring to Uncharted 4, which has a multiplayer mode.

If you haven't played any of them, then The Nathan Drake Collection is a great purchase. The first three titles in the series remastered for PS4, which range from "pretty great" to "absolute masterpiece" depending on who you ask.

Aaaaanyway. My PSN is DignifiedTuna. Of the games you listed I have both Bloodborne and Dragonball Xenoverse, though I can't say I play either of them too much. Just picked up God Eater Resurrection which is a fun, simple Monster Hunter style game. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like.

Shutainzu, Add if you'd like I've Overwatch, Rocket League, BF4 and War Thunder along with GTA V and loads of Single player games haha

Wow! We need to play together sometime! I'll add you soon! I work nights so is that okay? @Shutainzu

Last edited by a moderator:
Broken-Angel]Wow! We need to play together sometime! I'll add you soon! I work nights so is that okay? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39605-shutainzu/ said:
@Shutainzu[/URL]
Haha, I work night shifts as well, so depending on what timezone you're in it should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back