So How do you play Dead By Daylight?

Riolux

Umbreon? More like DUMBreon!
So I haven't seen anything like this and, honestly, I don't know how many people even play this game, but I thought, hey, if there are people, then it'd be interesting to learn some stuff about other possible players here on RpN, so I've decided to ask how all of you guys handle a standard match of Dead By Daylight as both the Killer and the Survivor and what's your preferences when playing.

Since I would never ask anyone something I wouldn't answer myself, here's my answer.

As a Survivor, I usually play as Jake Park with Altruistic tendencies, using Dark Sense, Premonition, Spine Chill (these two are for Michael Myers) and Saboteur (for disabling hooks near generators). If I see someone on the hook, unless they're face camping (staring right at them) and they have an instant down ability or trap, or I can't reach them in time or without help, I will try to rescue someone whilst tanking any hits meant for them. I rarely use my better items without the White Ward (sadly most of the time killers quit when I use it, wasting it). As a Killer, I am at a tie between Michael Myers, The Wraith, and The Trapper, as I like to keep the Survivors on edge and paranoid, so they'll make more mistakes and take their time and gives a strong sense of paranoia, not knowing where I or my traps are.

I...might've gone into too much detail xD . So what's your guys' preferences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back