Snowy lands, magic, big monsters and wolf companions

Xaguara

I got inspired a few days ago and since my main rp is being a bit slow I decided to try my luck with a new 1x1, or even three people here.

The main relationship (hopefully it will be the main one) would be of the sorts of PrincessxGuardian Knight pairing.

Anyway, the story begins in a world where the sunlight has gotten lighter, making the earth colder and covered in snow. Most of the animals and plants got extinct, except those practical ones that were saved by the humans. But humans themselves had trouble surviving the precarious conditions, not so much because of the lack of food but mainly because giant snow monsters started appearing. They didn't know what they were, but they discovered that their ice core hold a little crystal that could be refined and burnt to create sunlight, actual light that would grow crops and give heat to things around it.

That's when they started hunting the weird monster-like animals, creating a whole new career for men and women in the huge village/city they created to shelter themselves, training them from early ages in later generations.

Later on, many years ago, wolfs started appearing looking for shelter. Since the animals looked perfectly normal and submissive the humans adopted them as their companions, making it possible to search and hunt for the creatures in one-man missions.

I have an idea of a conflict for this and a plot twist, but I kinda need to work on the main conflict, so I would need someone who is willing to add a lot of ideas to the story.

I would also like it for him/her to play a female, but he/she can have as many characters as he/she wants.

Have in mind I am still getting used to write long responses, so expect 2 paragraphs aprox. from me for now. Also, I am open to any changes in the story ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back