Veltsu VI

Shadowfire
Name: Clotilde Faucher

Height: 6'0

Weight: 165 lbs

Appearance:30.1.2017_19.39.06.png 

30.1.2017_16.05.50.png

Personality: (as hard as whit Slit)

Snipe is switch so she is both sadistic and masochistic. She is loyal King's servant and doesn't care that King has other female servants, she actually likes about being whit other girls.

Snipe is cruel and merciless when fighting, but has little soft spot to beautiful womens. Whose she often kidnaps to turn to serve King.

Alias: Snipe

Equipment/Gadgets/Implants/Etc: Silenced combat rifle whit scope than can be used as sniper rifle.

(that doesn't mean it's sniper rifle. Snipe can turn it in auto fire or shoot whit single fire like it's normal combat rifle so she can use it medium range too)

m92psotr.jpg

Combat vest

images.jpg

tactical helmet

lataus (1).jpg

Abilities/Skills: Marksman

Spotter

Weaknesses: human so all kinds of weapons could kill if they get past combat armor.

No close combat weapons other than bashing whit her gun.

Bio: Has been King's number one girl from when they where 18 and King taked over gang where they where together.

He named her as Snipe by her gun.

Extra: Bisexual

@YoungX

@JPax

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Clotilde Faucher

Height: 6'0

Weight: 165 lbs

Appearance:View attachment 244228 

View attachment 244229

Personality: (as hard as whit Slit)

Snipe is switch so she is both sadistic and masochistic. She is loyal King's servant and doesn't care that King has other female servants. (I know it says as hard as with Slit but I still need more details please. Personalities need to still be at least four sentences.)

Alias: Snipe

Equipment/Gadgets/Implants/Etc: Silenced combat rifle whit scope than can be used as sniper rifle. 

View attachment 244223

Combat vest

View attachment 244339

tactical helmet

View attachment 244340

Abilities/Skills: Marksman

Spotter

Weaknesses: human so all kinds of weapons could kill if they get past combat armor. (Is there any other weaknesses? After all a sniper may as well have weaknesses such as close-range combat or something of the variety.)

Bio: Has been King's number one girl from when they where 18 and King taked over gang where they where together.

He named her as Snipe by her gun.

Extra: Bisexual

@YoungX

@JPax

Comments have been annotated. Sorry about the wait I sort of forgot with me doing all other sorts of things.

Comments have been annotated. Sorry about the wait I sort of forgot with me doing all other sorts of things.

by to way Snipe's weapon isn't sniper rifle, it's modified combat rifle, thant Snipe can use to long range shooting also. But yeah, close range would be problem. (at personally i have more of problems yet think her personally like i have whit Slit)

by to way Snipe's weapon isn't sniper rifle, it's modified combat rifle, thant Snipe can use to long range shooting also. But yeah, close range would be problem. (at personally i have more of problems yet think her personally like i have whit Slit)

Yeah I knows. Anyways once the annotations have been sorted out and such just tag me and I'll check it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back