Smite Team Recruitment

MrM

Master of the Realm
Dear community

I have recently started playing smite, a moba game based on mythology, this game has taken a huge interested as i am deeply interested in MOBA games. Smite is a competitive based MOBA based on mythological gods and goddess. Moving to the point, i am here to recruit fellow players of the game into a organized team structure. This team would be compose of 4 players (not including me) in which we will practice while playing and voice chatting. We will practice in hopes of making it into the leagues. This team would be formally organize with a daily schedule and with guidelines to be followed. I would be in charge of the team as i would take the most responsibility into managing the team. My goal is for the team to be prosperous as i can do giveaways and other events for the team in the future. The team would start as soon as all members are enlisted and everything is organized.

There are several requirements to be a member:

-older than 14 (maturity is essential in team work)

-Must have some experience with MOBA games (you can be a "noob" but you must at least know how to play)

-Must be willing to work as a team even through dark times

-Must be willing to voice chat with other members

-must be willing to meet a certain training schedule

If you are interested please comment down!

Thanks for your time!

Mr.M

I'm insanely interested. This peeked my interest immediately, I'm somewhat new to 'SMITE' but... If you give me a chance I will follow any orders and prevail until the last second to optimize my character and skills. I've played for about 2 1/2 weeks.

IGN- Ebolajr

Right now I main 'Agni' but, that's just because I'm currently seeking out a team.

I tend to average 85 FPS and 35ish ping

My schedule is moderately flexible

I'm able to use any voice communication

Yours truly,

Cam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back