• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Smiley Faces...

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is there any way to disable the smiley faces automatically converting from my text? I honestly don't like using them, but I don't get much of a choice when it automatically converts on me.

The smiley BBCodes are built in so that :) appears as :). There is no on/ off switch for this right now. You can use the 'plain' tag to make it appear as if you disabled it, although, I'm not sure if that is what you would like to do every time you insert an emoticon. xD

The smiley BBCodes are built in so that :) appears as :). There is no on/ off switch for this right now. You can use the 'plain' tag to make it appear as if you disabled it, although, I'm not sure if that is what you would like to do every time you insert an emoticon. xD
Ah, okay. Yeah, no, that'd be way too much effort to put in just so I can ignore the smiley faces. XD Oh well. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back