What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital [ smile. ] »»—-» fabled's art dump

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

welcome, welcome! i don't post a lot of art, but i still upload here every once in a while! i mostly do digital art and pixel art, though i'll sometimes upload traditional stuff.

thanks for taking a look at my stuff! i really appreciate it.
quite a bit of my stuff is old and i'm not a huge fan of it anymore. i'd recommend starting here, if you don't want to look through older content.

Last edited:

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

just a little pixel art attempt! going to be trying animals for awhile before i move onto people since i personally find them easier to simplify.
there is a pixel that disappears on the neck, so i might try to fix that later.

Last edited:

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

this is kinda old - started this months ago and only got halfway through coloring it, and just finished it up today, so it looks kinda eh..

colors are a bit more saturated than what i normally like doing too ++ i gave up on shading tbh.

Last edited:

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
ah that's hot, that's hot.

forgot to upload this guy; was sort of a test with my new markers;

in hindsight, i would've skipped adding the white dots + using the black outline.
still figuring out how to make cleaner lines/coloring since i tend to suck at that on trad. art.

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

thank you!
my new program is clip studio paint. it's really fun to use, but i still don't understand what the majority of the features on the program are for. i'm probably going to be trying a lot of those out soon, though.

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

been a good while since i've posted anything, but i'm back with a drawing B^)

this was made as a comparison to some old art of mine from 2015. anatomy and everything is a bit off, but i'm honestly happy with this one despite that.

went from not knowing what layers were to having too many layers, c':

looking back on my old art is so nostalgic. this girl, for example, was going to be a character in a webcomic i was making with a friend. obviously that didn't happen (we were overly-ambitious), but her, along with our other ocs were so dear to me, and i'm honestly just so happy to draw her again.

might drawand re-design some of my old ocs since i have a lot of their stuff stored in my email. they may be complete trash now, but i love them so much. i have so many fond memories of them and their stories and how happy they made me when i was younger.

Last edited:

fabled

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

a small gift i made for someone on discord~
i'm not used to drawing pokemon at all, but it was fun to try out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)