Hi RpNation!!!

Hi guys! I'm NinjaCat, and obviously, I am new to this website, and so far it looks pretty great! I've been looking for a role playing website like this for a while now and I was really excited when i found this one.

So, just a little bit about me, I've been role playing for a while now on lots of different websites or just with friends so I have lots of experience when it comes to this sort of thing. I love writing stories as well, usually fantasy or horror stories. Other hobbies of mine include reading, drawing, and playing video games and I also love fandoms and anime and I enjoy cosplaying too ^.^

As for what I role play, well, I can role play pretty much anything! Usually fantasy and fandom type role plays are my favorites, but overall, I enjoy any kind of role play. I'm really good at coming up with characters or OC's for role playing and I enjoy giving them unique appearances, traits and back stories.

Well, that's about it, I feel like I've put too much into this introduction O-O Anyways, this looks like an awesome website and I can't wait to start role playing!

~NinjaCat

Ayyy Ninjacat, I'm Yunn it's nice to meet you, I love fantasy and fandoms too!! Hope to rp with you some time, can't wait to see some of your characters (you might want to put them in the character feedback forum they have) \(●⁰౪⁰●\)(//●⁰౪⁰●)// don't mind these emoticons they are a part of me

oh and mind if I stalk you? Its my personal hobby ouo

Hey there! I'm AikoMomone! I usually do fantasy rps as well, plus I love anime, preferably the magical girl genre! I hope we can rp sometime! ^^

Hi my friend! I am Dawn and I am pleased to see you among us! I really like the genres you also prefer so if you are interested in an RP I am all in for it ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back