-Slowly rises from behind the bushes.-

Sinba

Hit Me!
Never been the best with introducing myself... But I'll give it a go.

So. People call me Sin (A flattering nickname, I know), which already may give rise to possible traits I may possess, then again, it might not. Anyhow, I've been 'officially' roleplaying for almost a year now, and currently, I decided it may be nice to open up a little more and meet new people. Hopefully, things will go well and I can make a few good friends. (' :) )

In terms of roleplaying itself, I much rather enjoy lengthy posts that are filled with details. I don't have a preference for roleplay genres and I'm pretty much open to anything since I like to do my research first before creating a character. I do group roleplays but I am a little more reluctant about them since I'm naturally a picky person. For the time being, I'm a little more interested in one one one roleplays.

And, yeah... I can't really think of anything else to say. I'm not sure if I should talk about myself? I would like to think that I'm a pretty decent person... That may depend on who you ask, though. (8)) But, yeah... Hello to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ribbit. You sound cool. But kind of suspicious.

But. People don't let first impressions judge around here. Ribbit. Welcome to the site. And I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice friend people.

Veren said:
Ribbit. You sound cool. But kind of suspicious.
But. People don't let first impressions judge around here. Ribbit. Welcome to the site. And I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice friend people.
Cool and suspicious... Amongst others, I would think that those are two perfectly fine words to describe me.

That's good to hear. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back