Journal Slightly Frustrated...

xXKittieChaosXx

About five months ago, I made a decision that changed my life tremendously. It was the best decision I had made in a long time and I don't regret it at all. I quit my job of five years to go work for another, better company.
I've been there for about five months, as mentioned earlier, and I love it. I actually like going to work in the afternoon, don't care that I only get off work at 10:30PM everyday or that I work all weekends. It's truly the job for me. To top all of that wonderful stuff off, the staff I work with is absolutely amazing. There is one bad apple but she will be leaving eventually and I just don't let her bother me.
Unfortunately, my little, perfect world is starting to get overrun by people from my old job looking to apply. One of them, I recommended. She was a great worker at my old job, left for the same reasons I did, and she is excellent as per the standards of my current job. But now, everyone else is starting to ask me how to apply there and I honestly just want to keep them as far away from my store as possible. Is that wrong of me? It's just so frustrating. They only want to apply there because they see how happy I've been since I switched and because they think the jobs are similar when they're really not. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back