• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request SliceThePi's Trades!

SliceThePi

caked in resin and vile to behold
Howdy! I like getting stuff, and I like making stuff, so I figured: why not make I thread where I get stuff for making stuff?

Things I make:
Things I'm interested in:
  • Art! Art art art. Can't get enough art. Probably of characters from Olhan.
  • Music! Original stuff, no mixtapes unless you made the music.
  • Other cool stuff that you've made.
If your stuff is higher-quality than mine, feel free to ask for multiple things from me!

I'll trade you a free copy of a collection of short stories I wrote for a piece of art/music whatever you feel like making based on one of the stories?

I'll even throw in a free platitude if you act withing the remaining lifetime of the universe.

Or more specifically, would you be interested in making some demo music for a band in one of my stories? (because I don't know anything about music) or how they should sound.

Last edited:
I'll trade you a free copy of a collection of short stories I wrote for a piece of art/music whatever you feel like making based on one of the stories?

I'll even throw in a free platitude if you act withing the remaining lifetime of the universe.

Or more specifically, would you be interested in making some demo music for a band in one of my stories? (because I don't know anything about music) or how they should sound.
Ooooh, music for a band, I like it! I can try, but I feel like my music isn't really band-type music. You can check it out at http://thetaciphobic.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back