Tech SliceThePi does code for you

SliceThePi

caked in resin and vile to behold
Hey! So, as those of you who know me probably realize, I'm a massive nerd. I do a lot of programming- the languages in which I'm fluent enough to effectively program are Java (including Android apps and Minecraft mods), JavaScript (including both jQuery and Node.JS), HTML/CSS, PHP, SQL (I'm database design certified by IBM), Python (I'm learning the basics of Tensorflow), Lua, RobotC, AutoHotKey, GlovePIE, Linux Bash, Batch, C#, and probably some other(s) that I'm missing. I've gotten past the average programmer's early stages of spaghetti code, so my code is at least mostly-readable to others. Currently, my sights are set on learning how to design artificial intelligence with neural networks.

So, what does this all mean? It means that when I'm all worldbuilding'ed-out, I get the urge to code. I like making stuff.

But I need ideas! If you have a practical program idea that you think would be useful, tell me! I may decide to make it a reality. I put the "commissions" tag here but, to clarify, I'm doing this stuff for free. Though, if you wanna pay me, I'm totally down for that. ;)

Examples: A utility (like maybe a program/website that keeps track of your RP characters), a website (for example, http://wowsavage.com/ though if you want it to have its own domain [the part right before the .com or .net or whatever; mail.google.com is a subdomain while google.com is a domain], you'll have to pay for registration for me), etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back