• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʙʟᴜᴇʙᴏɴɴᴇᴛ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ ♥ || slice of life interest check!

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by sunshineysoul

bluebonnet
!

welcome to bluebonnet village ♡

gms

none yet!

tags

bluebonnet breeze

dolly parton

• howdy!

the great state of texas is home to many fascinating and historical landmarks. the alamo, the chisholm trail, the river walk, and many more! however, not ever city in texas can be so lucky to be filled with such rich history, many towns and cities are simply rest stops on the way to a final destination.

for the little ol town of woodsen, texas, this is the case. being perfectly in the middle of two major cities of texas, woodson has earned the reputation of being a run down rest stop of a town for folks on their way to bigger and brighter places.

the people of woodsen have become discouraged. their town was once beautiful and bustling, they're even nestled in between a beautiful mountain range and a gorgeous lake with forest scenery as far as the eye can see. they have wonderful, white christmases and actually tolerable summers (unlike the rest of texas). but due to the lack of care for the town, the beauty of the past hasn't been reflected in quite a few years.

well, mayor elaine humphry has decided to change that. working her butt off to find every little bit of spare change, she was able to win over the hearts of past residents, passing strangers, and of course the current woodsen residents, to raise more than enough money for her beautification process. this involved revamping the town square, but most importantly, building a new neighborhood development:

the bluebonnet village

this is a simple little slice of life thread centered around new residents moving out to a small town in northern texas. the goal is for it to be very laid back and focused a lot on just character creation and plotting! i've been wanting to do a chill s.o.l. thread for a while, and i do have to shout out @Chimney Swift , because i drew a lot of inspiration from his thread!

there isn't a hard limit on how many residents there are in the thread, so don't worry about having to reserve a spot or anything! also, while the neighborhood might look nice and for "rich people" don't worry about needing to have a rich character or anything; due to the town's desperation to revamp their little old town, the rates to buy the houses were INSANELY cheap, so come one, come all!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Thank you guys so much for showing interest in the thread !! here in a bit i'll PM y'all the link to the discord & the ooc link in the original post is the link to the cs thread (ignore how it's in the wrong spot whoops)!

I'm looking forward to writing with y'all !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back