• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Slice of Life 1x1 (MxF)

Lacuna

eyebrow queen

Hello lovelies. The name is Oasis and I'm in search of some partners for plots listed below. I am a literate RPer, which means I like to see minimal grammatical and spelling mistakes. This doesn't mean that I will drop you like a hot potato if you slip up once. I just want my partner to post reply's that are easy to read and understand. On average my posts can range anywhere from one paragraph (4 sentences or more) to 4 paragraphs. It all depends on the situation. I would like the same from my partner. For me, the more details the better, it is also easier to work with.

I prefer to play the female role, it is just what I feel the most comfortable with. If you are interested in any of these plots, just go ahead and hop on over to PM and send me a character sheet along with the desired plot. Once a plot has been taken it will have a strike through.
divider.png

Character Sheet

Name:Age:

Appearance: (Gif or Image)

Face Claim: (Optional)

Traits:

+___, ___, ___; -___, ___, ___

Personality:

Background: (Optional)

Details: (Tattoos, piercings or notable markings)

Acadia

tumblr_nkrkbtxw981u6eyeco1_500.gif
"I remember the faces and familiar places"

Muse A and Muse B grew up on the same street but were never particularly friends. In fact they were more like enemies. They spent most of their childhood pulling pranks on the other. This continued until high school were things started to fizzle out as they went their separate ways. Now they are finishing up freshman year of college and coming home just in time for one of their streets famous block parties. Now the two of them are coming face to face again as young adults. Has anything changed?

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

tumblr_nura3sxHFP1s30ko5o1_500.gif
"I'll wake with coffee in the morning

But she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea"

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

You Again

tumblr_nvltcnP86a1uukgmzo1_500.gif
"Just shows how small the world really is"

It's moving day for Muse A who is embracing their new found independence and has chosen to move in a majority of their belongings with the acceptation of the heavy furniture. As the day turns into evening Muse A is just about settled in when they get a knock on their door. Muse B has chosen to introduce themselves to the newest addition to the apartment complex. Surprise! Muse A and Muse B are old high school flings that they never really forgot about. Both of them would think about the other every so often but never acted upon it since the relationship never truly had closure and there was no use opening up an old wound.
The Front Porch

tumblr_inline_n8h4d8UBC91r9whwz.gif
"But if you ask me two's a whole lot lonelier than one"

Muse A and Muse B have been neighbors since they were little, but only having the typical neighborly interactions. The polite hello here and a good morning there. They couldn't have been more different from each other. Muse A is the quintessential popular child. They spend their days surround by friend and nights gallivanting through the city. While Muse B much rather spent there time with their nose in a book filling their head with random facts.

One night
Muse A comes stumbling home from a party after breaking up with their significant other. In a drunken mess they find themselves stumbling to the wrong house. Muse B finds Muse A slumped over on their porch seemingly oblivious as to where they are. Muse B takes it upon them self to help the incoherent mess home. If only this was as easy as it seems. During the coarse of trying to move Muse A, they reveal that they have always been intrigued by Muse B. Muse B plays it off as nothing but meaningless drunken words. But the cycle continues. Muse A continues to go to party after party, stumbling to Muse B's house, night after night.

Camp

tumblr_inline_nmka4dKjqM1t02drd_500.gif
"It's got mountains, it's got rivers

It's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you"

It's the being of summer and Muse A has grown too old to be campers at their childhood camp. So this year they volunteer to be a camp counselor. One day at a team building exercise Muse A and Muse B have to get their campers to work together, which in turn makes them grow fond of each other. Muse A and Muse B part ways after the exercise and only see each other every once in awhile after that.

Each night after lights out at the camp
Muse A sneaks out from their cabin to find new places to explore. One night on a chance encounter Muse A runs into Muse B. From that night on the two of them sneak out after lights off and do their own exploring.

Options: Friendship Plot or Romance Plot

English Girls

tumblr_n2p89xU97X1qlbo6no1_500.gif
"Smoke whatever you've got left,

It's getting late and we don't have much to lose"

Muse A has been studying abroad for their last semester of college and it’s finally the second to last day before everyone flies back home for graduation. Muse A meets up with a group of classmates for drinks before everyone must pack up and return to the states. While out at a bar/party, Muse A encounters Muse B, a charming local. Muse A and Muse B feel an instant chemistry between them. They talk for hours, even long after the rest of Muse A’s classmates have moved on to another location. Though Muse A is leaving in 24 hours, Muse B promises to show Muse A a time they will never forget if they spend the following day with them. Thinking it might be exhilarating to soak in the foreign city with an attractive native, Muse A agrees to spend the entire day with Muse B before they have to depart. The next day, Muse B is true to their word and shows Muse A an amazing time. Feelings blossom quickly. When the sun sets, neither one wants to part from the other, so they spend the night together too, eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms. On the morning of Muse A’s flight home, Muse A realizes that they’re not ready to leave yet. Despite the inevitable backlash they’ll face from their parents for blowing off graduation and the possibility that the spark between Muse A and Muse B will fizzle over time, Muse A purposely miss their flight to take a chance on a summer romance with Muse B.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do "The Front Porch". Should I send you a PM or will you send me one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back