Slayers: Modern Maniacs

Guys i'm so sorry i've been away .-. We had to stay at my grandparents house until my grandma was feeling ok to be able to do things by herself again. She seems to be better now. She fell and hurt herself but shes all ok now. anyway, I'm back and if someone can fill me in on whats going on..lol

@KroNicc115 Basically, Jane and Luke had a moment, Luke got really deep with emotion, they kissed!! And Amelia cast a spell that will help the Slayers track a werewolf who got away. (Werewolves attacked the football game) And now Luke's hurt, Amelia and Conner are going into brain mode, and Terra and Jane are in a dark hallway that's been newly discovered in the Pit. We're all gathered together and feeling a huge well of emotion from life ans Slayerism. And that's what you missed on Slayers! If I missed anything, someone please fill him in xD

I like to show appreciation! And Mr. Hunt, you got it :P  
I feel like this thread is slowly dying, lol

I pray for a day when everyone's online at the same time again, lol

I blame time differences!

*facepalm* I think I'll do a timeleap, but I'll make it a little further in the future, maybe a week or so into the year for them?

Sounds good, almost as if the mage and monsters didn't make an appaearance again.... not yet *dun dun dun*

Exactly, plus it gives us all an excuse to make up a little bit of history for the time leap's duration xD  
I'll post it later when I get a chance

Perhaps the brains will have had time to find a way to cure Luke before the full moon. And... other things that we discussed, Ms. Pen, concerning you-know-who.

@Huntrey @Beowulf @MysticPisces @CloudKitteh I'd like to inform you guys that we probably won't continue on until tomorrow. @KroNicc115 has had a MAJOR thing happen IRL, I don't know if he'd want me saying what it was in case you'd all worry too much, lol. But, he's alright, just a tad shaken up, and said he'll try to continue with us tomorrow. So let's respect our fellow Slayer and hope he's doing well! We're a family here, let's remember why! Love you guys, and I'll see you all tomorrow. <3 :)

Got school tomorrow, so won't be posting much. Then I got camp over the weekend, so I won't post at all then.

(Alright I'm feeling okay now guys. As @PenBlade1326 was saying yes something happened. I actually don't mind saying. I got into a car accident. I didn't get hurt or anything and I was in the wrong during the crash. Like I said I'm ok though. And I'm back and ready to continue. so what happened while I was gone.

So here's what you missed: the dark mages attacked Jane at the pit and told her that change was going to occur, but doesn't it always? Anyway, the leader's name is Volmour Actera and he's Mr. Grey's son, but only Jane knows since he told her whilst throwing her around with magic. There's a fire in the Pit and the other Slayers are trying to get inside but can't get past a magical barrier. Luke drove his truck into it at like 100 miles per hour but didn't get hurt. I guess that's magic for ya! Then Wynonna told the Slayers to put their rings together to teleport into the Pit and when they did, Volmour disappeared. Jane's hurt, the Pit is ablaze, Amelia has a nosebleed, and Terra is nowhere to be found, and that's what you missed on Slayers!

Take one night off when Beowulf says he's going to be at school and camp and WHAM! I miss my cue. D:

I'll post first thing tomorrow morning. I'm dead on my feet right now. Such a long week, so much work, so much class. I'm exhausted.

@CloudKitteh

So here's what you missed: Three weeks have passed since the werewolf attack, werewolves still a threat, and things in Hilltoen have been getting weird. Tension is rising. The dark mages attacked Jane at the pit and told her that change was going to occur, but doesn't it always? Anyway, the leader's name is Volmour Actera and he's Mr. Grey's son, but only Jane knows since he told her whilst throwing her around with magic. There's a fire in the Pit and the other Slayers are trying to get inside but can't get past a magical barrier. Luke drove his truck into it at like 100 miles per hour but didn't get hurt. I guess that's magic for ya! Then Wynonna told the Slayers to put their rings together to teleport into the Pit and when they did, Volmour disappeared. Jane's hurt, the Pit is ablaze, Amelia has a nosebleed. Now, Jane's out but everyone's looking for a solution and Wynonna can quickly teach Amelia a spell to stop the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back