• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Yeesh... Now I feel like the bad guy again...
Don't fret it too much. I get what you mean and so does anyone reading the thread now, so there's no real need to.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel that way. My temper flared up and I got a little snappy^^; It's my fault. You were just trying to help.

And it's fine. I'm still going to edit it anyways. It felt lacking and unrealistic to me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Velveteen Rabbit]Sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel that way. My temper flared up and I got a little snappy^^; It's my fault. You were just trying to help.
And it's fine. I'm still going to edit it anyways. It felt lacking and unrealistic to me too.

[/QUOTE]
Mm. If you insist.

And like I said: I had to try and word it like I wasn't overly angry, but I still snarked you a biiiiit much. I can see why that would get upsetting. Heavens knows I get a bit ornery in that situation.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Mm. If you insist.
And like I said: I had to try and word it like I wasn't overly angry, but I still snarked you a biiiiit much. I can see why that would get upsetting. Heavens knows I get a bit ornery in that situation.

[/QUOTE]
Well, My CS's in the past have been criticized in a similar fashion, though the people critiquing my writing were more harsh with their words. So, I've always been a little self-conscious when people point out the flaws in my writing so bluntly. It's just something that's never failed to annoy me.

Again, not your fault. I just have a bad temper sometimes^^

[QUOTE="The Velveteen Rabbit]Well, My CS's in the past have been criticized in a similar fashion, though the people critiquing my writing were more harsh with their words. So, I've always been a little self-conscious when people point out the flaws in my writing so bluntly. It's just something that's never failed to annoy me.
Again, not your fault. I just have a bad temper sometimes^^

[/QUOTE]
Stop it, ya goof. We are NOT turning this into a blame taking war.

I wanted to add more to my post where Baba'i sneaks into Iszaras camp to steal some clothes, but a smooth transition would've taken another day to type.

Forgive me, due to friends coming over like all week I have been kinda out of commission so to speak. But I can actively partake once more. And she wears her apprentice robes at all times. Dark blue ones with a white trim.

Well, one should tend to the joys of reality before make-believe, so I don't mind.

I'm going to be a while if we have Baba'i to sneak into your camp. Do you want to have Iszara aproach her instead?

Yeah, I can have Iszara find Baba'i covered in snow n' blood. Luckily she's not afraid of a lil' blood. ;P They'll be good friends I'm sure~ *Fast forward where they fight each other to the death* But I'll have to make the post later tonight, I'll try and make it a good one. Has everyone made a post yet btw?

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5147-htiaf/ said:
@Htiaf[/URL]
Our characters are at the same spot but we did not just described the same scene.
I did notice that...

Edit: I also figure I'll give @Beaurmont a chance to post from Fannar's point of view before I have Erik walk into Dragonsreach with the coffin.

Delightful~ Forgive me about not posting last night, I don't mean to give empty promises. :P I shall post now to make up for it.

Beaurmont said:
Delightful~ Forgive me about not posting last night, I don't mean to give empty promises. :P I shall post now to make up for it.
Don't fret it, man. Heavens knows I don't get around to finishing posts when I say I will a little too often myself.

MrMopp said:
@Ian Temero @Darth Corvus do you guys know which Khajiit God is the God of mercy or luck? I'm doing a little free writing and looking for an phrase that Baba'I can use in lou of "oh, thank gosh."
S'rendarr, the Runt is recognized and venerated as the merciful god, and is the kitty-ified version of Stendarr, the weakest of the 8 Divines (Tiber Septim not included) and the one most often correlated with humanity. Because of his weakness he is closer to the mortal races and so feels a stronger connection to them, often taking a humanoid form to accompany a hero or lonely traveler. He is said to have traveled with Tiber Septim in the years near his death. In old Altmeri myths he takes the part of the Prometheus figure.

I haven't found much to explain how much the Khajiit adapted him but what I do know is that he is pretty much the same, except with ears, fur and a tail. Oh, and claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back