• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyrim: Tales of The Fallen((Note, it says Novice, but it's intermediate))

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
In the land of Skyrim, you'll hear tales of the great dragon born. But, when you find out your a dragon born, you'll be thrilled. Find companions and fight for your life.

When you have finished exploring Skyrim and it's lands, you can travel to other lands, like Morrowwind. What awaits there, no one knows. It could be a whole army of Dragur Death Lords, or two dragons. You'll need to be well protected. Introducing, Dolphan's armor creating process. With this, you can create armor. You will need to have different ores. When you make it, there shall be trial and error. You have to make it the perfect size. Or, you can make weapons.

Like the crafting idea? Now there's more. We know after a long day of using heavy weapons, you don't want to take them out. Introducing, create your own magic! Why not go into the library and read some tomes? So, yes, you can create magic also!

Rules

•Standard rpnation rules.

•I will have romance. But, if you get deep deep in it, just fade to black.

•Now, I will has swears. Only say the f word like, 2 times in every other page.

•Now, in the armor creating process, there will be trial and error. I expect it. If there isn't, I will give you an rp warning for god-modding it.

•Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
On the outside of Falkreath, there is a group of people that was summoned there by the Jarl. It had a couple nords, an Argonian, khajiit, and a Minotaur. Then, the gates opened.

Creak

"Ah, there we go," said one of the guards. The Jarl was actually in front of the gate.

"Come on, you future heroes," said the Jarl, Erik of Falkreath. He motioned for them to come inside the gates, walking towards the castle.

Meanwhile, underground near Falkreath, was The Game Master. He cast a spell and was watching the future heroes. "Finally, my next victims," he said with an evil laugh.

I am a dolphin.

The huge 8' 6" minotaur looked around at the motley crew as they were lead into the town by the Jarl. How strange, he thought. That the Jarl would pick him for his task. Grapthar had no allegiance to any hold, let alone town. There was one Kahjiit that caught his eye. He was clad in Nordic armor and looked like quite the fight. Later...he thought to himself.

"Why have you summoned me, Jarl" He said in a gruff voice

Aithen's feet were the only thing heard upon his arrival.

He stood tall, proud of his own being as he walked, looking down upon the crew he was around. He noticed something strange, a creature, made of man and ox it appeared. He would seem to be the only threat, judging by his brute force. But, his armor seemed the failure, seeing many wide points for his axe to enter in. Of course, he didn't plan upon attacking this group. He was called upon what was known as the "Jarl" of Falkreath. A beautiful land, he would admit to himself in his own mind, with trees and even a mountain surrounding the kingdom. He panned the area they were in, looking down to the Jarl with a huff. He felt disgraced already, man who had invited him seemed to inferior to summon such a warrior as himself.

He had other things to do. His honor-bound travels had not lead him here by fate, man had ruined his progress. But yet, he was in it for the money, he had to sustain a succeeding life. He heard the Bull-Man speak, questioning why he was here, and scoffed, looking away towards the further room with a shake of his head. As if such a beast were to be questioned. In his own mind, he appeared as what would've been a slave of this time, a dirty, smelling animal bred only for combat. What matters would he have with thoughts? He didn't know, but continued forward. Remember the course, he thought to himself. This is not your place to speak, so you shan't involve yourself further into what you already must. He blinked once, his eyes faintly hidden by his helmet he wore. To others, he was pinned as intimidating, a figure with mystery and reckoning to yield to. But yet, rarely had he drawn his axe to acquire this reputation. His own tales alone were enough to call him a liar or a God among men. But, after a few more thoughts, he shook his head, focusing on the matter at hand as he believed to hear another speak.

"Minotaur, I have summoned all of you for a task," said the Jarl. He kept his hand on his sword at all time, walking them to the castle. "Welcome to my castle," he told them. "Now, the reason I have summoned you is because of a threat under Skyrim," he told them. He was pale just talking about it. He told them of The Game Master, and everyone he has killed. He told them he is an evil Dovahkiin. "And last, he is the most powerful being I've ever met."

Meanwhile, in his fortress, Ardvhak was watching the group. "Fools, they will never know of my base," he said, laughing.

I am a dolphin.

This is not the place Pangur would want to be. He'd rather be in an ancient dwemer ruins, studying the lexicon, or in a library, discerning ancient tomes, but a tavern sounds good as well, especially with a woman good in bed. Ah yes, a woman in bed. It has been weeks since he'd had one. "After this damned quest, I'm heading to a brothel." He murmured, joining the others.

It would seem like this quest is going to be a tough one. There's an assortment of warriors, most notably an argonian, and another man-beast, a half bull. He heard the Jarl explain the nature of their quest. Evil Dovahkiin? Powerful? Pangur scoffed. Power is only objective. A man's power is only strong if his opponent's power is weak. "And how much will you pay?" Pangur asked the most important question.

The Jarl looked at the khajiit. "The pay? Let's just say, wouldn't you like to be a royal?" he asked, adding a smile. The Argonian dragon-born could be watching at this very moment. The Jarl looked very worried, but tried to hide it. He knew they didn't believe him, but they will soon.

I am a dolphin.

"Pay? Hah! Victory is reward enough. That, and proving yourself in combat are the only things that matter in death."

As he spoke these words, he heard a scoff coming from behind him. He turned his head enough to see behind and saw a massive nord who seemed to be introspectively talking to himself.

"I dont suppose you've anything to say about that, do you, Nord?"

Grapthar smelled something...not fear, but something familiar.

"Damn the pay." Muttered Aithen finally, his tone deep and hardy, what seemed to be a Russian accent. He looked to the Jarl, taking a step towards him with a finger pointing to him. "What of my own bounty?" He questioned, his eyes alone could be seen to tell his eyebrows were frowning, a fury engaged inside of him. Yes, the Jarl would know of him, thus knowing what he was interested in. It was the only reason he had come here, the promise of a Dragon Priest mask. "Does he have it, Nord?" He questioned, sounding quite moronic to say as of him being the same blood, but only a diferent race. "Or is it in your hands what I want?" He added. "I've come far away from this land, slaying many of my brethren to come for your mockery, what shall you have of it!?" He started to pick up his volume, ignoring the man who called him out as he easily knocked him aside with his shoulder, going face to face with the Jarl, having to look down to him. Of course, only one with immense knowledge would know what he would call his own brethren, the Dovah. Such a warrior would never call out those traveling tails, but yet he'd slain so many of them. Was he that skilled a warrior? Or just mere luck?

The Jarl raised his voice. "You realize that I have what you want! If you do this, I shall give you it," he told him. "But, since you dare to step up to me, how would you like to go to jail?" He asked him. He motioned for the guards to come take them away, and they went to grab three of them. The Jarl took out his sword and pointed it at the biggest jail. "There, bring them there now."

((Everybody, since I am currently without a computer, I will not make long posts. I am using tapatalk.))

I am a dolphin.

It wasn't the sudden change in mood that perplexed Grapthar, but it was how easily this mere Nord had pushed him aside. The only creatures to do that were Giants, who were later slain. As the nord pushed past him he let out a snort in protest. As he readied to retaliate, the sound of this nord saying "Damn the pay" stopped him. Perhaps he had found someone similar to himself. He would have to wait and see how this man fared in battle. For now, he simply leaned up against the wall and interjected, "The mask isnt why we're here. Settle your own scores later. For now we must track down this dovahkiin and slay him."

As the Jarl ordered the guard to take them away, a mighty roar was heard coming from the Minotaur

"YOU WONT TAKE US BEFORE YOUR TASK IS COMPLETE!!" He drew his sword, ready to fight

(I too will be on tapatalk soon :P )

"Volk!" Roared out the Mountain Nord, turning around to face the minotaur as his voice echoed through the Jarl Hall. A sudden impulsion, a voice booming like a thu'um emitted from him, all from a simple word meaning "Stop." Dust rose from his anger, pausing for a moment, then turning back to the Jarl. "One, day." He commanded, as if he had power, raising up a finger in between them. "One day in your damned prison, then, I finish your quest." He stated as if it was agreed already, turning heel as he walked towards the crowd once more, if they were smart, they'd move out of his way as he headed with the guards to the jail, seeing it he was too large for any of them to be arrested by he'd only have to go willingly.

The cell was quiet, his armor remained as he held his axe in his lap, daring any of the guards to enter his cell. He stared coldly at one of the guards for the longest time until he turned around to face the other way. He didn't know what would occur after this, but he would break out if necessary once the sun rose. But what was on his mind moreso was the shout. How? Why would his words do such a thing he'd never seen before? Was it possible he was of what his father told him about? Could he be- no. It wasn't possible. He was a great warrior, but not that powerful.

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed in the prison. He was speaking in an ancient tongue, but the Nord known as Aithen could understand. "Damn that Jarl, he put my next victims in the jail," the voice boomed. Little did anyone know, that is the voice of Ardvhak, the evil dragon born. Suddenly, there was a figure in black armor with a tail. He had a spark of a flame in his hand, and was looking straight at the Nord. "Just wait, you will die at my knees, Nord." The black-armored figure had a sword at his side, and he was muttering in an ancient tongue.

I am a dolphin.

Aithen's eyes widened, rising up with his axe in his right hand, but lowered. "Dare you ruin such a bond, brother?" He questioned, fear but as well boldness heard within his own voice, speaking the same language as he had heard of it before. "Shan't such a divine warrior as yourself become blinded by power?" He added, looking to him. He wanted an explanation. This was a legend within his own village tales. Everything based upon Dovah was known to them miraculously by their Village Leader, the champion of the Daedric God of knowing. He looked to the Argonian with a narrowed frown, but not of anger. Oh no, this was made from caution and worry on what the monstrous lizard could or would do at this point in time. He studied the man's being. It wasn't like anything he'd ever seen before, the armor black with a growing red light under the slots. No visible openings were seen, which only lead him to believe there were some, knowing that no armor was fit for an Argonian completely. So there he stood, studying the evil creature as they spoke, his heart beating twice as fast now as they talked to one another in Dovah tongue.

"Young one, you do not know of me?" He asked the Nord. He studied the Nord's weapon. Double-handed battleaxe, made out of an unknown material. The red glow of his armor lit up the prison. "Divine? No, I really think of myself as an entity of Hell," he told him, laughing. His tail swayed in the air, glowing black and red. The little flame he had in his hand looked like it could burn a hole through the prison cell.

I am a dolphin.

Grapthar looked around in his cell. He could hear a voice that sounded infernal in tone. It was speaking in a tongue he could only identify as that of the dovah. "A Dragonborn?....maybe the dark one." He wound up and charged at the wall separating his cell and the nord's. "DARKNESS IS WEAKNESS!! PURGE THE WEAK!!!" a loud thud is felt and the walls shake as grapthar throws himself against the prison wall.

Aithen stared down at the being, frowning harder. "You are not as wise as I was once told, Lizard." He mentioned. "I know of you, I spoke your being, yet you are blind to my words." He said, beginning to walk around the cell. "And now, I shall tell you more meaningless words to your ears." He commented, turning back to the Argonian, pointing his axe towards him sideways as he spoke. "I will end you. And I will become even further closer to my main goal, and there will be nothing you can do about it. You speak of your evil self, I know how to vanquish it." He said, pausing for a moment as he turned and faced the entrance of his cell, a hand onto the bar as he gripped loosely. "I will join my fallen in three days." He said as a final quote, ending his side of the conversation as he hoped the Argonian would leave, seeing it no reason for him to stay.

The Argonian looked at him. "This is not my real form," he told him. "This is just magic. Also, you shall perish at my feet. You do not know the power I wield." Ardvhak then started to fade. "These are words of advice. Journey at your own risk."

I am a dolphin.

Grapthar listened intently, trying to catch a word he might know, but heard none. This annoyed him to the point of frustration. "Who's there?? I demand you tell me!" His voice echoed through the jail as his palms glowed with electric charge

Ardvhak finally talked in English. "You can call me, the Game Master," he said, laughing. The last thing he did was throw the fire into the wall before he disappeared.

I am a dolphin.

Aithen sat bck down, his elbows resting on his knees as his arms joined at the top, resting his chin on them. "Shut up, already." Muttered Aithen as he heard the rampaging Bull-Man on the other side of the wall he faced. He frowned harder into thought. The Argonian seemed so pathetic, dying for attention. Why would he give him advice when he wanted to kill him? That made no sense either. Such a powerful being but yet such a childish attitude had to have something behind it, right? He attempted to excuse his current form, but in such a poor manner. It didn't matter now. He rose, sighing through his nose as he walked outside of the cell, the guards facing him with their weapons drawn as he sheathed his axe and placed his wrists together. "I wish to see the Jarl." He commanded as they rushed for the rope, tying quite a few notches around his wrists as he winced, then began to walk down the ways with the two guards behind him.

Hearing the Nord's words normally would send Grapthar into a rage, but with the recent happenings, he was more confused that angry. "You're right. My brand of persuasion won't get us anywhere. Tell me, Nord. What did the dark one say to you?" This was his first attempt at diplomacy since his time spent at the college of Winterhold. He slumped down with his back against the common wall. Now that his mind had wandered to the college, he readied a fireball spell in his right hand. The flames flickered, casting shadows throughout his cell and the hallway.

@Hyydra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back