• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim Rp?

Majestic Rose

Queen of The Reef
Okay, so I've been craving a Skyrim (Elder Scrolls) rp in a long while, and I couldn't contain it any longer! So, I've decided to take charge, and post about it myself (as seen here).

Anyway, I'm looking for a partner that:

•Has good grammar, and can post daily, obviously not enforced, but it is preferable. One paragraph minimum.

•Lives in same timezone, or close (Eastern time, US), this doesn't really matter, it's just something that makes both our lives easier.

•Is okay with romance. I consider romance to be an excellent plot add-on. Keep in mind, the romance will be a s side plot, never the actual goal.

I am only comfortable with MxM, and that's where I'm at my best BUT I am willing, at your deepest request, to do MxF--although exclusively female. That's just the borderline truth.

•Has a sense of humor--doesn't take things too personally or seriously.​

And that's it!

PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss there.

(Also I love Dragon Age/Mass Effect, so...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back