• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skypirates of the Pink Pearl

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class name=title] font-size:20px; text-align:center; color:#ff4d4d; [/class] [class name=justify] text-align:justify; padding:10px; [/class]
[div class=title]The Princess[/div][div class=justify]
The Princess couldn't be more delighted when the tense atmosphere lifted after her short theatric. She was glad that everyone wasn't after each other's throat anymore, but instead, was walking hand-in-hand to the road of friendship. The naive woman could already picture a scene where she and her newfound friends are all merrily sailing into the land of rainbows and butterflies. The thought plagued her mind as she persisted to push against the door uselessly.

Then it happened. Emerald orbs fixed themselves onto a toned arm when it pressed itself against the same door. The princess unconsciously bit her lips as her gaze shifted to its owner. She found herself gaping at a dangerous blend of raven hair, brown skin, and smoky eyes, and she somehow forgot how to be aware of her surroundings.

Needless to say, she almost kissed the ground when the door slid open. Fortunately, she was saved from embarassing herself when she miraculously caught herself. She chuckled sheepishly upon realizing her mistake, hoping nobody noticed although it would be quite unlikely. She knew that there was at least one person in the room who would glue their eyes on her if they could. N-Not literally, she hoped so.

The pirate introduced herself before the captain shared her plan to the rest of the crew. It gathered a few reactions from them, and the royal couldn't help but add her own. "Oooh, Sirvat- the home of the demons! I've never been there, but I did read about it during my royal studies." When Jake's idea of messing with them came up, however, she was quick to wave her hands in dismissal, "Oh, you're quite the naughty one, aren't you?" she commented with a laugh before tailing Cass and Lace to the other side of the door.

She walked towards the hall, "Skavens?" she repeated, tilting her head to the side. The earlier conversation implied that a Skaven is some sort of a beast. Her library did have books about the creatures roaming the world, but she couldn't find the patience to read them all. "Are they cute?" she asked out loud, voice filled with wonder.

A scream caught her attention. She whipped her head to its direction and saw Alreen and Lace facing a frightful creature. It was a huge black beast with sharp glowing teeth, growling aggressively at the two women.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! CAPTAIN, SAVE ME!" The blonde bursted, scurrying back to Cass instinctively and cowering behind her. "IT'S SO UGLY! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! BURN IT! BURN ITTTTT!"

AI10100 AI10100 Athanas Athanas SweetRose SweetRose Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ambiloquous Ambiloquous
[/div]

Jake's face sank somewhat upon hearing that there was no intent to do some mayhem on Sirvat. I mean, yeah, the captain made nothing but valid points. He'd heard plenty of stories about how threatening the demons were, and how strong their army was, but that kind of stuff only serves to up the challenge! I mean, come on, what is life without a little risk!?!
Still, it seemed as if though the group's plans for the most part did not involve copious amounts of butchery. He was... neutral about that. Combat was fine n all. Not that he had a particularly sadistic side to him, but very few things in life can compare to the thrill of armed people wanting to kill you-and failing. It was the captain's next comment, however, that made his smile return, and he chuckled a bit mockingly "I mean... not to sound rude, but, wasn't the whole running gag with ya that you were magicless? That's what some ex-soldiers I buy explosives from tell me, anyway. No wonder you're afraid to take on their entire forces when a couple of lucky back-alley rats can have your head on a platter!"

He chuckled a bit at that last statement before his attention was shifted to the elemental, who made a show of losing her form and left some vague threats regarding forces of nature. If her efforts were meant to intimidate Jake, she should've known better. The man's smile widened, and his eyes had a strange glint about them. "Much to the contrary, Heliora. Messing with forces of nature is what people of my Ilk, as you say, are best at! Nature has so many mysteries, and we pride ourselves in being able to unravel them, one at a time. But don't worry too much about me. A very, very big list of people want me dead. If I died as easy as you seem to think, I'd be dead enough time to have reached the triple digits!" He ended that statement with a wink, although it was ambiguous whether or not it was a threatening or a playful gesture.

He finished reloading and donned his mask, which still had several fresh spots of blood. The sensation of metal covering his face made him feel more confident, less exposed: Even though it was but minimal armor, it made him feel a lot safer. When he heard the princess squeal in an excited voice, wondering about the nature of skaven, he could barely suppress a laugh. "I mean... Yes, they are. Cuteness is subjective, but I find the little buggers adorable. Here, why don't you go pet them? I heard they love it!"
She didn't even need his encouragement, running off. He raised 5 fingers at the captain, suppressing a fit of laughter once more. He counted down from 5, lowering a finger with each second. Before he could even lower all five, the princess started screaming so loudly he was sure the heavens could hear, and he saw her zoom back to the captain, scurrying behind her. He burst in a fit of booming laughter. "Hey, I did say cuteness was subjective! Hehe! Anyways, let's make a game outta this! Highest scorer gets to ask lowest scorer for a dare, any dare! I'm not taking no for an answer!"

And with that he was off, sprinting with great speed down the hallway where the princess had gone but a few seconds ago. He found a terrified Lace currently being confronted by a skaven, as expected. Not a particularly large one, but no baby, either: Time to get to work!
He tossed his blades high in the air above the Skaven, and fired off two quick shots, bullets burrowing themselves in the creature's body. It reeled back, damaged, but it was not yet dead. In a split second, it lunged on him, but he was ready: Putting a foot up against the wall, he quickly avoid the Skaven's lumbering weight, leaping upwards and catching the blades as they had started falling down, and the proceeding to bury them inside of the thing's back. It squealed in agony and tried to throw him off, but it was already weakened by it's injuries. With several more stabs, it had collapsed into a twitching, profusely bleeding mass upon the floor. Jake laughed as he dismounted from it, once again reloading his pistols. "That's one, and bonus points for style, too! Come on, people! Pick up the slack! I hear more of them! Oh, this day just keeps getting better and better!"

AI10100 AI10100 SweetRose SweetRose . D O V E . D O V E Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

• Cassandra looked over to the princess with an apologetic look as the skavens made themselves known. However, it would seem that the others craved for some action. Ignoring Jake's comments - something she had done quite frequently, he was not the first nor the last to make such comments on her skill - she mulled over the decision of whether she should join the fight or not. With a soft gesture, she urged the princess to follow her outside as the others began clear the ship of the pests that had started to infect it.

Kate had taken over the helm and steered them to Sirvat. Cassandra was thankful that the others had managed to completely eradicate the skavens - and she noted that the fast boy with a penchant for intimidation had gotten the most kills. If anything, it was because the others were not as gung-ho as him.

Sirvat had soon come into view and the ship docked. It didn't seem like there was much commotion so Cassandra deemed it safe for them to depart for their own supply runs. The ship needed to be fixed, after all, and she needed to contact a certain... business partner.

"Alright. Ideally, we all meet up back here before sundown but we likely won't be able to take flight until..." She gestured idly. "Tomorrow? It's emergency repairs until we can find a safer place to dock for proper repairs. In any case, try not to bring too much attention to yourselves."

Cassandra grabbed her gun and strapped her saber to her side. "If any of you want to come with me, feel free."

1579862111096.jpeg
(current form.. with pants)
ALREEN
interactions AI10100 AI10100
it had been a couple of days since... the "crew" arrived in alreen's lair... although... former lair might have been a better word for it, at least they hadn't touched her stuff, after dealing with the Skaven, she'd spent the rest of the time sleeping in her pile of treasure, at least she was in a somewhat better mood now, she still didn't like having all these other people in her home but there wasn't much she could really do about it. she emerged from her pile of treasure stomach grumbling somewhat as Alreen could.... feel... the ship stop not in the traditional sense but in some other way, it didn't matter much that meant they had shown up at there location. with a yawn, she dragged herself out of the cargo hold, she probably couldn't eat any of the people aboard? no, that would cause more problems. And well she was in one of those moods today and as she walked, her form began to shift form a feminine appearance to a more masculine one. With a yawn alreen listed to that the captain said, leave the Ship then... ok.. good idea get something to eat.... buuut the captain was probably the only one that alreen trusted somewhat well less trusted and more “liked her” out of a mutual headache induced by everyone else aboard. “Oh well sure I’ll come along can’t see why not... maybe pick up something to eat on the way back?” alreen said to the captain casually her voice and appearance sound and looking totally different.

Lace

It had been two days since the ship had lifted off and two days since her dear, sweet Skaven was brutally murdered by that beast of a thug. There were no windows to the outside world in the ship, so while it was quite the novel experience for an hour, it quickly became too stale and stifling for Lace’s ever-changing, restless heart. It was tedious, it was repetitive, it was boring.

Blocking her from fiddling with the bits of machinery onboard was Jake, that ill-mannered man, and all the conversations she tried to have with others were dull, uninspired or they tried to burn her to ashes instead of replying. She was still in the stage of ladylike behaviour, so to keep up her image, all her conversations were about spiritless, inoffensive topics like the weather. Nothing interesting ever came out of being prim and proper, but that was all she could do without triggering a certain someone to stick a knife in her gastrointestinal tract.

The stories she read had dashing heroines that broke the rules, weepy princesses that had to be saved from two-floor towers or adventurers that found bard-sung treasure. But the most she had done was run away from home and join a ship of varied convicts, a minuscule starting point in her long tale of love and vengeance. A unique one though, nonetheless. Everything happened at the snap of a finger in books, with action on every page, but she found in her journey that there was more ordinary than unordinary and exciting things happened ten times less than routine events.

So the moment ex-Captain Cassandra mentioned going out for a supply run, she jumped to her feet and didn’t even care to grab her bag before dashing to her. Out of breath from too little exercise, her words were said in an unintelligible rush. “I would be ever so grateful if you deemed it acceptable for me to join you in your expedition.” Her eyes simply glowed with eagerness. If Cassandra Breaux had any misconception that Lace did not want to come, she must have been blind and deaf both.

Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
The most faintest of creaks could be heard as a board in the hull of the ship was pulled, with a black, stick-like object jammed between it and a neighboring panel to keep the space open. A head popped through the opening, quickly scanning to make sure no stragglers had decided to stay behind to lollygag, before ducking out and a slim figure slipping through the small hole, pulling the black stick along with it. The trespasser took a moment to let their eyes quickly adjust to the lack of light in the room they had ended up in.

A storeroom of sorts, with food and the stray few necessities for handling a ship laying about in no exact order, but not left in disarray. Not wanting to take any chances, the person stuck close to the ground, sneaking around a few boxes to make sure no person had decided to get lazy and take a nap. The last thing they wanted was a witness to add to their list of "accidents" once the job was finished. Once the coast was definitely clear, the figure stood up to their full height, reaching into a crate of fruit, sniffing what they picked up suspiciously before taking a bite. Without even so much as a sound, they walked over to a torch and with a snap of their fingers, a spark appeared, lighting the torch that lit the room up.

Looking around, Meira chewed her snack slowly before speaking to herself. "Easy as pie." She paused, and then pouted. "Now I want pie."

Meira

The elf assassin quickly ate the remainder of the fruit - she had no idea what it was but it was good at least - and tossed the remainder into another crate, putting it far enough down it wouldn't be noticed. Since most of the unfortunate souls on this vessel were probably gonna meet their end before the sun came up the next day, she doubted they cared if she left a little core around to rot away. She wiped her hands on her vest as she took inventory of her tools, making sure she didn't lose anything in her perilous endeavor to make it to the ship from underneath the port.

The things she did for money even wowed her sometimes.

She waved a hand over the torch she had lit, putting it out instantly, and she crouched low to the ground once more. She made sure her muffling spell was still active, and once she was positive, she made her way to the door, opening it ever so slowly so she could look outside. With not a soul in sight, she exited the storage room, closing the door gently behind her. To help her keep track of her potential exit in case the whole operation went haywire, she summoned Flicker out of it's quiver on her arm, and made a small notch in the doorway before continuing on her way.

In all honesty, this was the last place she wanted to be for a job. Ships were hard when they weren't public transport, as there was less ways for her to make her way around without getting caught, and getting off one once it has taken off from port was...well, you could probably figure that one out. Not to mention, her targets this time were pretty out of her league. Yeah, she was good, probably one of the best in these parts of the sky, but taking on not one, not two, but three notoriously strong figures, be they famous or infamous, was gonna be tough. If it wasn't for the fact that she was doing this to avoid a death sentence in Therone and multiple other cities she would have told those royals to shove it. She groaned as she pulled out a slim dagger and hid it in one of the floorboards beneath her feet, wanting to save it for later in case she was stuck.

"At least the people on this job are quite the lookers. Seeing hot people in action is always fun. Mm." She smiled to herself as she opened the door to a room and peeked inside. It seemed like a bedroom, larger than the other ones she had seen on her prowl of the layout of the place. She shut the door behind her and whistled as she sat down on the bed. "Captain's quarters? Cozy. I'd take this over that dim, damp, disheveled inn. Good thing the innkeeper was so easy to negotiate with. Especially once I gave him that finger back." Meira stopped and patted her cheeks. "Quiet, girl, quiet. Don't give yourself away. Focus."

If any, this would be the best place to set things off. If this was Kate's room, then taking her out quietly was probably the best way to handle things. Then, when one of the others came in to check on her and found her corpse, she could get the drop on them, then it's just cleaning house, grabbing the princess, and getting out of her debt. Maybe if she did a good enough job, she would get more than just her freedom back, like some coin, or a title. Oooooh, a title would be nice.

Meira giggled to herself as she set to getting herself ready, daydreaming about all the lavish things she could get rewarded...

@Whomever it may concern

Jake was very angry.

Normally, this was a very dangerous realization to come to. The man usually took everything in life, from the slightest insult to the most heavy-handed of injuries with a smile practically glued to his face. It was his way of coping, or ensuring that no matter what happened, he was a happy man.
So on the off chance that something actually managed to shake him out of his smiling stupor, managed to rattle him enough to provoke his anger, one could rest assured, that something had a very brief, or, in some rare cases of mercy, painful life. Escaping a speedster that was proficient at parkouring was like trying to evade a taxman-absolutely futile, and all running would get you is a, somehow, even more pissed off Jake(or taxman). But what was the source of his anger?

Well, it was a couple of things. First and foremost, his excitement over the ship had dramatically waned after he'd inspected the damn thing. Almost nothing here was working as it should, and even the most basic materials for replacement were nowhere to be seen. Any questioning of either the captain or the owner of the ship were met with half-hearted excuses. If it weren't for the Captain's way with words, by the Lord, he'd have already shanked one of them.

Next up, what seemed like an extremely colorful cast of characters was turning out...Well, less than exciting. The captain was like the finest of politicians, gently talking him out of any idea of jury rigging the pipework. Blergh, she'd even made him promise! Jake never quite understood how it was possible for him to be talked out of things so easily. A childhood friend of his seemed to possess this uncanny gift, and this captain was no different. No wonder how she was able to get mages under her thumb. Alas, he had practically nothing to work on and it just drove him nuts!
The princess seemed too preoccupied fawning over the captain, or the other captain to have any sort of regular conversation with him, not to mention she'd squeal and run away whenever he donned his mask. Their other captain, the pirate, seemed to be currently having a competition with the burly fellow with the guns about who can be the least talkative. He could wager his life he hadn't heard more than a 100 words from them, combined. The dragon was just an oddball. Lace, oh Lace, he tried his best to inititate conversation, but every time she seemed to make it about the weather, the sky, the current mood, and theater. No one bloody capable or willing to talk to the lad!

So, he didn't have anyone to talk to, and he didn't have anything to fix. But then, it seemed he'd found at least a temporary distraction: The Pirate, Kate, seemed keen on napping literally anywhere, like a damn cat. Hell, he wasn't willing to judge, but he figured sneaking up on her, covering her up, and then running off. She'd wake up, and be bewildered at her sudden comfort. Fun, right?
Alas! The Godamned pirate was somehow able to always detect him. No matter how sneaky, no matter how much ambient noise there was, her eyes were always on him.

Currently, Jake was looming over her, blanket in hand. He had concocted a brilliant scheme to deceive her with constant false alarms, until she stopped responding. After a couple hours, he could rest easy, as she didn't seem to respond to any outside stimulus anymore. Time for payback, right? He slowly began creeping up on her.

He was a couple paces away, already celebrating his victory when he realized she had been staring at him the entire time. Growling in frustration, he tossed her the blanket and flipped her the bird, making his stance on her inexplicable omniscience clear. He was practically fuming, and was going to the captain to ask for a "Spar"-with her lack of magic, it would be more of an arse-kicking, but he didn't care. He needed some action! Luckily for the Captain(or for him), she already seemed to have an idea about their next activity: They were going to go scavenge hunting is Sirvat! Escstatic visions of fleeing massive demons while hauling rare enchantments suddenly overcame his bored mind, and he almost foamed in excitement. very quickly, he donned his utility belt and an empty backpack-He'd need to fill it on the way. He donned his mask and presented himself before the captain, excitement practically radiating off of him.

"Scavenge hunt? Count me the fuck in! Do you have targets in mind? Places rich with loot? Runesmiths in need of, uh, reductive redecoration? Anything of the sort?"

AI10100 AI10100 SweetRose SweetRose Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

The Princess

The Princess was disappointed.

It has been days since she embarked on her grand adventure, yet she hasn't done anything astounding yet. This was certainly not how she imagined things would be. For starters, she has been stuck inside a metallic ship with people who are too busy to give her the proper attention she requires. Heck, even the captain has been neglecting her! She has been too busy staring at maps, plotting something-something, doing captain-things- the princess simply couldn't understand. Why would her captain rather do such mundane things when they could be doing something way better- like continuing what they were doing before they got caught! Then there were also the others. Even them were too busy nerding about something else; be it the ship, hunting skavens (disgusting!), hoarding jewelries, and other things that were apparently more interesting than her.

And just when they finally landed on Sirvat and the princess thought she could have some fun with hot demons and demonesses, the captain told her to stay. Stay! To rot inside the ship she has been growing tired of for days! "Oh, this is just absurd! It's unfair that everyone else can go except me! I am the crown princess of Therone and I demand to go!" She told the captain in her private quarters, moments before she rounded everyone up and set off. Of course, obviously, it didn't work out. The captain pointed out that she, being the missing crown princess of Therone, was exactly the reason why she can't go with them. They can't risk having anyone recognize her and then report to Therone.

"Oh, I just can't believe this is happening to me. Left alone, abandoned inside of this- this... metal, flying, big thing with nothing but a bottle of cheap booze to keep me company..." The princess whined, obviously intoxicated as she swayed her way through the hull. She took another gulp from her booze before letting out a loud sigh. "I wanna go back to daddy and mommy.... but then again, no. They're really annoying and they'll probably just lock me up, too... Why does everyone likes locking me up? Is that a thing... like, is that a thing? Do I give off that vibe? Do people just look at me and go 'Oooh! I wanna lock this woman up!' HAHAH! I mean- I'd be kinda into it... maybe... if like, the circumstances were a little bit different..."

Eventually, the princess stumbled in front one of the many doors leading to who-knows-where. The ship was humongous and she has given up on trying to understand which door leads to which place. She reached out for the doorknob before pausing, her brow furrowing. "Y-You know what I want, Mr. Door? I want to walk into you and then find a hot elf on a bed. Plus points if the elf has, like, this dangerous glint in their eyes. Oooh yea, that'd be so, so, so, hot."

Then she opened the door.

Then she found a hot elf on a bed.

The princess blinked, standing across the stranger for an uncomfortable amount of time before gasping. If she knew the door could grant wishes then she would've wished for more boozes and elves! Immediately, the princess tossed her booze to the side, shattering into pieces after it collided with the ground, before shutting the door behind her and sashaying to the elf.

"Well, well, well...." The princess let out a sultry laugh as stood in front of the mysterious stranger and bent so that their faces were mere inches from each other. "Wishes do come true, don't they?" She licked her lips.

Refaulted Refaulted

Last edited:

• Cassandra looked surprised by the eagerness of the crew to go with her. She had expected to simply let them loose into the town so that they would be able to get what they needed, maybe even get something to fix the ship with. She'd be able to go do her own thing and not have to constantly deal with them. Not that she found them a liability - with how they've all managed to escape relatively unscathed despite being assaulted by Therone soldiers. They were all clearly capable in a fight and the dragon wasn't a bad addition either. However, they were a handful to deal with. Certainly nothing like the trained and disciplined soldiers she led before.

She hid her exasperation well. Though the princess had to stay on the ship for obvious reasons. It was already a risk for everyone to go out of the ship - even if their bounty hadn't been circulated out of Therone, there was still the matter of bounty hunters coming after them. Heliora had volunteered to stay and guard the ship. Though Cassandra was cautious for good reason, Heliora wasn't the first person she would go to for help, the elemental had reassured the captain that she had no reason to kill the princess herself.

With that, she urged the others to hurry on as she stepped into the town. "I'm not looking to... repossess anything." She claimed, addressing their resident speedster. She didn't hold anything against him but his penchant for getting into trouble is going to be a bit detrimental. Though, she did think there would be no harm to it. They were fugitives now and as long as they don't get caught, it wouldn't be that much of a problem. "I've never really been to Sirvat. Or at least to this part of the kingdom before." Certain orders had taken her to the land of demons but never for leisure trips.

"I'm searching for a contact for a... certain acquaintance of mine." It would be ideal to reach Ember first before the others do. It would be good to be on top of their bounties. As long as she keeps supplying Ember with something, Ember would give her the information that she needed. Good thing she racked up a couple of favors from the informant because her treasury wasn't quite existent right now. It would also be nice to make sure Ember doesn't sell them off, but that was a problem for another time.

"I'm sure you had your ideas on fixing the ship?" Cassandra continued. "I can talk to Kate about letting you take a gander on it. I need the ship to be up as soon as possible. We can't exactly stay in Sirvat and expect to not get caught." Cassandra knew that the ship was special to Kate, and it was made by someone very skilled in the magical crafting arts. But if he cold help out in repairing it, then all the better for all of them. "You think you can find anything here for repairing the ship?"

She turned to Alreen and Lace. "We can find something to eat for you on the way. I'm sure there are some shops open." She told the dragon first. "And just tell me if you want to visit any place, Lace. We can make short detours."

Athanas Athanas Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1579862111096.jpeg

ALREEN
interactions AI10100 AI10100 Athanas Athanas
(yes its short live with it)​
"i mean looting a few things probably wouldn't hurt but... aren't demons meant to be dangerous? doubt being here in their homeland and taking stuff is gonna end well speedy boi" Alreen would state before chuckling at her...him? self? "on second thought that would be funny soo go ahead and do it" Alreen would listen in to the captain arms crossed with mild annoyance. "right so you're looking for a contact? ok whatever long as I get something to eat I'm good"

When Kate stepped away from the helm of the landed Pink Pearl, she felt her perception and sense of self stretch and blur. She tried to lean backwards, and her mind attempted to reverse the ship. She tried to raise her hand and her mind flinched away from the unfamiliar task. She heard the Captain speak almost distantly, and then let out a sharp breath as she focused on the simple act of raising her arm, letting herself feel the muscles move. With a deliberate focus she brought her arm up and clenched her fist briefly before letting it go. To the casual observer she had simply stepped back and then raised her hand with an odd focus.

When the Captain moved to depart Kate wordlessly followed. When they passed a room she knew would still have an old weapon or two she hesitated for a brief moment. In the end she just turned back to keep following the captain with a careless flex of her still-bandaged arm. As they passed through the ship on their way out Kate found herself lost in thought. She had spent a lot of her life aboard this ship, with a variety of different crews, and yet she hadn’t thought she would ever return to it. Now here she was, aboard the ship again, with a new crew even, albeit one she wasn’t really leading. She couldn’t quite bring herself to care. She was comfortable with the Captain’s leadership, and had no real desire to be a captain again.

She only paid half attention to their path into the town. She knew the place fairly well, but with a little luck she wouldn’t come across any of the people who had problems with her. Even if they did they might not recognize her given the last five years of her life. Her attention returned more completely to her surroundings when the Captain spoke. She listened to the dragon’s followup as well, briefly surprised at the sense it made. When she spoke her voice was quite but clear, “The draconic squatter is right. Sirvat border towns are not a place you want to start trouble.” She broke off, with a hint of her old smug smirk emerging before she spoke again, “I got out of that one, but it was only a minor offense and the local high demoness had a thing for pirates.

Her face turned serious as she continued, “As far as the ship goes, frankly it could take off and fly indefinitely right now. The problem is more in the fact that after the first day or so life support systems would start giving out more dramatically, then atmospheric systems, then flight impact reduction systems. And that’s all besides in flight amenities like food, water, above freezing temperatures, showers, etc. The guns in particular might be of interest to the fast boy. Two high powered lightning cannons, both thoroughly defunct after this long. Even back then they weren’t the most reliable. If you are good with magitech you might enjoy that. As far as the actual repairs, some of it will just be enchantment maintenance, albeit some of it might get more complicated with how long it’s been since they were maintained. We need actual supplies most of all, and then there might be parts needed for the guns along with a lot of the amenities. The livable atmosphere systems I have to handle, and thats basically just getting the enchantments back up to full strength. I still have a lot of the specific parts in stock from before, so fixing the other stuff should mostly be a matter of cleaning and using those. We can restock on those, but it won’t be immediately necessary and we can’t do it here. As far as what we actually need for repairs, I need fresh magic ink, and we could do with some extra metal fittings and common use spell-crystals, but thats about it. The tools and specialized parts should still be perfectly usable since the ship stayed sealed.”

Lace

“Dear me, that sounds marvelous!” Lace declared to ex-Captain Cassandra as she put her hands together in elation, skipping around and winding around the group of eccentrics walking alongside her. “There are many, many, many places I would like to see, so it is ever so nice of you to accommodate my desires!”

The smile, it was not a grin, not yet, on her face spoke a little of how she would drag her new companions to their shopping ruination. Oh yes, and it would be glorious. Her mind whirred with purchasable choices as she pranced from one side of the street to another with the grace of ingrained etiquette lessons, admiring the quaint patch-work quality of the storefronts and street vendor stalls. Lace truly appreciated the effort they put into making it look so opulent yet somehow so haphazardly cobbled together; it was an aesthetic she could concede was eclectic in all the right ways.

When Kate, owner of the ship Lace had journeyed on, started conversing about esoteric ship engineering with ex-Captain Cassandra and whoever else would listen, Lace wandered back to the lot of oddities to listen to her speech. It was a fascinating topic, one that she knew not so much about.

Lace piped up when Kate spoke of spell-crystals, “I do believe I have quite a few of those in my bag aboard the ship, though I am not quite sure whether the ones I have are ones you need.”

AI10100 AI10100 SweetRose SweetRose

Last edited:
"I'm Not a squatter you left the damn thing if I wasn't there this thing would have probobly fallen out of the sky thanks to the skaven infestation it picked up" Alreen snapped back at kate not talking to kindle to her words rolling there eyes in annoyance. "You know what maybe it should keep a eye on the speed freak here if he's just gonna cause trouble as much as I don't give a crap I doubt the local are gonna be to happy with use round..." Alreen would then suggest, after all if she was stuck with them she might as well keep them alive right? Alreens attention turned back to the captain again giving her a bit of a smile "suppose we should get going now hey?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back