Other Skype: Anyone Interested?

Dixie28

Midget in Training
Hai~! ^^

I'm looking to meet some new people and have lot's of fun, so I was wondering if anyone is interested in Skyping?

We could do it 1X1 or organise a group~! Preferably just a call at first, but I'm always up for a video chat~! ( ^_^ )

I will discuss contacts through private message.

So please, if you are interested, don't hesitate to comment!

Hi, good morning. I am interested in skyping, but unfortunately i'm at the point where I can't access pms yet since i'm new here, but give me about a day to fix that. What type of rping do you normally do?

Favorite game would be currently Alice: Madness Returns and Bioshock, I don't really have a huge favorite but I love slap stick genre, I don't really watch t.v, and I draw read and game.

Awesome i havent tried that game yet but it looks interesting and i love wonderland games and okay i see what you mean but yes i love comedy as well. I wish i had a talent to draw.

Isacoolbow said:
Hi, good morning. I am interested in skyping, but unfortunately i'm at the point where I can't access pms yet since i'm new here, but give me about a day to fix that. What type of rping do you normally do?
Hai~! Yeah, that's perfectly fine, take your time! ^^

Remember to keep any trading of skype names in PM, please :)

ok i didnt say to send it here and i think kota already said that so i thought she would see it, sorry if you thought i was asking for it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back