• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyclan- Clan of the lightfooted~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Comet

♛combutt♛

giphy.gif
Welcome to Skyclan!
My name is Cloudstar, and I am the leader of this clan. I was once a rogue like you, living on my own in the cold harsh world we live in today. The old leader, Hawkstar, is the one who made this clan for cats like us. The cats who are barely alive, living on just a sliver of food. He is the one who saved us all, who helped us back to health and gave us a place to live. When he died and went to Starclan, he left me in charge to follow his footsteps and helping any cat in need. We are not a harsh clan. We have our skirmishes with bordering territories, bordering clans calling us names for letting rogues, or loners in need into our clan, but we all keep our heads high and thrive where we are. This clan makes us who we are, we are all a family in a way. I would like for you to join the family, become one of us and thrive with us~

Now that we're past the intro I can give the plot-

Two-legs are starting to build towards our territory, and soon they will tear everything down. They want to turn the mountains into a camp site and the whole area will turn into a museum and tourist trap. Cats in the other clans are panicking and trying to figure out where to go, constant border fights, raids, and uncommon enemies showing up are becoming far more frequent. Us as a clan, need to figure out if we are going to keep fighting off our territory, or move to a better location. If we do the moving to a different location, I will include the other clans and have them open for sign-ups as the clans will be traveling together. We will start out in the end of Leaf-bare in the morning, a full moon just ended.

This is how I plan on doing it:
I know how certain scenes and days in rps tend to drag on, rps get stuck and then get dropped. That is not happening. I have certain things that will happen within a time period/amount of pages. You are more than welcome to do your own plot stuff as this main one is going on. Each main plot point will get up to 10-15 pages, depending on how quickly the main plot goes. Each 20 pages we move to a new moon. Now, this is just a estimate of how quick it might go. It might go slower than this, and if it does the page limits will shorten. Now if it is taking forever to get to the 10-15 pages, then the time will take over. I will rush the main plot so we can move on to the next and keep the story going.(: I will give it 3 days before I move to the next plot point. If you have something going on that you don't want me to rush, please let me know and I will give you more time for your things. In each of my starting posts I will put down at the top of what main plot lines I need to happen. You get to choose on if you want to start one of those or your own. I will always put the time of day, moon cycle, and season in my posts to keep ya'll updated.(:

OOC:

Territory
Our territory consists of a mountain range, of course. Our hunting grounds is a valley between these mountains, filled with the common type of prey(Which will be listed below). We have a river that flows along the border of a bordering clan, sharing the river and the fish that live there. Our camp is a little bit higher up the right mountain, crawling up a incline to the camp. It is a cliff like cave, deep and hollow on the inside. Since the weather is bad here most of the time, the dens are deep inside. When you first walk into the camp, you will notice the warriors den is right by the entrance. It isn't exactly a den, it's little dips made out of the sandy floor against the wall filled with goose feathers and grass. The warriors are closer to the entrance than any other den, so if any clan or any creature attacks our warriors are right there.
The next den is our apprentices den, that is just like the warriors den, little dug out dips filled with bedding. It is against the left wall, opposite of the warriors den but deeper into the cave.
The nursery is deeper into the cave, which is actually a den. The entrance is dug underneath the wall of the cave. Behind the wall is a open space filled with nesting for the queens. It is dark in there, of course since no light can access the den.
The Medicine cat's den is right beside the nursery for easy access to queens giving birth. It is a opening dip in the wall of the cave. wide and open, it has a little shelf like rocks sticking out of the walls of the den, along with a little pool in the far back beside the Med. cat's den.
There is also the Elder's den, which is just like the nursery but the entrance is a little more open and smaller. The elders den has a little puddle inside, a hole being in the ceiling. It let's in light, along with rain water that fills up the puddle. Luckily, the den doesn't flood, the water escaping the puddle in a tiny hole at the bottom.
The last den, is the leaders den. It is the deepest den in the camp, the pathway being lit by little holes in the ceiling. The den is this tiny cave, filled only with a nest.
On the right side of the camp across from the Medicine den is the high-rock where the clan meetings are held.
Near the warriors den is the fresh-kill pile, along with a sunning rock that is out on the cliff in the sun.
Prey
Mice-Common
Birds-common
Rabbits-Fairly rare
Goose-Rare(In season)
Fish-common
Salmon-Rare(In season)
Squirrels- Common
Hawks- Rare to kill

Threats
Bears- VERY RARE
Foxes-common
Beavers-(Yes, they are dangerous)Common
dogs-common
Cougars-rare
Two-legs-common
Rogues-Common
Bordering clans-common

Bordering clans
There are two bordering clans. On the other side of the river is Mountainclan. Half of their territory is up in the mountains. They are super hostile cats, not like trespassers at all.
The other clan on the other side of the valley is Desertclan. Most of their territory is a open plain filled with sand. They mainly have the rabbits and lizards, along with snakes. They are shy cats, rarely seen. They are also thieves and will be seen in the territory from time to time.

(Both of these clans are NPC's, can not be joined, but cats from their can be rped from time to time.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back