• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Skins type RP

Halcyon

The Mom Friend
If you've ever seen this show its basically just a small group of teenagers dealing with drugs. parties, sex, school, and sexuality. I'm not requiring you to have seen the show, but it's better if you have.

Now i know what you're thinking. "There's like 15 million rps out there and they never work out."

Well i do want this to work out, and i want this to be like a close knit group of friends and fun plots and such.

So i think i want around 6 or 8 people to be interested. A small group basically. And once we have enough people interested i want to start discussing friendships and back stories. Because if they're close friends their back stories are going to be intertwined.

Also, the setting is Bristol, England during sixth form. Which is the years 12 and 13. Ages range from 16-19.

If you have any questions please do ask.

Sweet!

We can start talking characters then since we only need one more person to make it 6.

Alright.

I'll let you lot pick your gender and sexuality first.

I dont mind playing either gender or a homosexual, but others do.

I'll pick last.

@Valorie

How could i ever say no to you doll?

Sure you can join.

I'm going to make a group PM with everyone in it so we can figure out everything.

Also, @animegirl20 and @Energie

I just want you two to know that this will be a realistic face claim rp.

I also expect the responses to be 2+ paragraphs unless it calls for less.

And at any moment i believe you arent up to standards i will give you a warning. If you don't fix it then you will be banned from the RP.

I'm signaling you two out because i've been in an rp with all the other people before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back