« skelly »

tiny grass is dreaming

tender fragrant grass ♡・゚✧*゚

!PLEASE NOTE!before you go ahead and sign up,

i need everyone to know that there is a discord chat that everyone will be added to after acceptance. this is so important because there will be rping

that happens in the discord chat. if you don't have a discord you can download it here: http://discordapp.com it works on pc, mobile, and tablets, but if you don't wish to download it still works in browser.

rules

yeah, i know it's a lot, but please try to read everything, i put a lot of hard work into it! for convience, the threads that are mandatory to read before sign up will be pinned while threads with good-to-know info will be starred.

all rpn rules blah blah

no mary sues/gary stus

no more bts fcs.  im tired of them, there are other asian/idol fcs. literally hundreds of them.

don't pester people about anything, that includes ships/headcanons/ect. just dont do it.

proper grammar is a must, for real. but don't worry, no one's gonna judge you for a simple mistake or a few.

now this isn't a rule, but please note that the carnivore cabins are the least populated.
i'm not going to put a restriction on the cabins yet, but if you can, try to make a herbivore/omnivore camper if you make a carnivore camper

Last edited by a moderator:
now, for the cs! you can use whatever formatting/coding you want, i don't care if it's fancy or not so don't feel intimidated if you see a bunch of really fancy character sheets! some people just really like to work themselves to make their cs's super aesthetic for some reason hahaha

items marked with * are optional

also, when you make your post please use the title format [ camp name ] lastname firstname

u can use any brackets u want and whatever else, who am i to stop u from decorating the title haha i'd love it

name, age, gender, sexuality
cabin, given name
faceclaim(asian preferred but not mandatory), appearance - either a paragraph or two or a list (be sure to note hair/eye color, complexion, height, build, any notable traits/body modifications[ex. scars/braces/glasses/tattoos/piercings])
personality, *biography, reason for joining feral summer
likes, dislikes, habits

*hobbies, favorite [camp]activities
*clothing style, miscellaneous
rp sample - can be from any rp, a good sample of your casual writing

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back