• ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CrowCat said:
I'm not entirely sure actually. I am actually bordering on INTJ and INFJ. From most tests I get INTJ, but others INFJ. I did a test that showed the percentual value of each letter. And I was really in the middle between thinking and feeling, just having a bit more percentage on thinking. When I read about the two I do recognize myself in both so... Yeah ._.
Huh, cool. I've never met anyone else with the INTJ INFJ split. I thought, I was going crazy at first, but realized it highly depended upon the circumstances in my life. I feel I relate a about a point or two more with INFJ, but circumstances at work (40+ hrs/wk) force me into INTJ mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
sonder said:
Huh, cool. I've never met anyone else with the INTJ INFJ split. I thought, I was going crazy at first, but realized it highly depended upon the circumstances in my life. I feel I relate a about a point or two more with INFJ, but circumstances at work (40+ hrs/wk) force me into INTJ mode.
Oh damn! I'm not alone! Hello! That is damn interesting though... I will need to try look from that point of view. I feel I relate the most to INTJ, but I care so very much for people which INFJ does. Can't seem to think of a situation that I act much more towards the other end rather than a mix... Hm.. But I feel that I am more of an INFJ when treating friends, but when it comes to myself, how I live my life, I'm an INTJ I think... Since I got so upset about this a few years ago I really have stopped thinking about it xD

LordOfThePitch said:
Better than being a filthy.... extrovert. Ugh.
'xcuse me?

You wanna go?

(jkjk dun hurt me plz)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]~Sigh~
I'm just a boring INTP xD

[/QUOTE]
*shrug*

Great people were INTPs often.

Great characters though.... ENTP!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]'xcuse me?
You wanna go?

(jkjk dun hurt me plz)

*shrug*

[/QUOTE]
Filthy extroverted ordure... my logic will burn through your torrents of personality and social life with all the strength of so much caustic acid washing over your closest friends. Praise Logic-Torkan, god of all that is divine and numerical!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]'xcuse me?
You wanna go?

(jkjk dun hurt me plz)

*shrug*

[/QUOTE]
I guess I'm a pretty disgraceful INTP then, I'm a pretty terrible person when it comes down to statistics.

As for great characters *Cough* more like great antagonists~

I mean...Yoda, Sherlock Holmes, Peter Parker, Lawliet Ryuzaki, Ulquiorra(Bleach) & just about every single robot ever created in movie history.

And there is more but these are just the ones from the top of my head.

I'm borderline INTP and INFP

So I'm an equally creative an intelligent person

Fuck yeah!

(The reason I know is because whenever I take this test I get one of these two results)

ChronosCoded said:
I'm borderline INTP and INFP
So I'm an equally creative an intelligent person

Fuck yeah!

(The reason I know is because whenever I take this test I get one of these two results)
INTJ is still the master personality. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. Read the description. I'm certainly proud to be a part of the glorious INTJ nation.

LordOfThePitch said:
Filthy extroverted ordure... my logic will burn through your torrents of personality and social life with all the strength of so much caustic acid washing over your closest friends. Praise Logic-Torkan, god of all that is divine and numerical!
Logic? Oh, please.

If you were really smart, you wouldn't have done that.

Think what you want, I don't really care.

However numbers.....

Are for losers with no social flair.

(jkjk)

(I actually am friendly...)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Logic? Oh, please.
If you were really smart, you wouldn't have done that.

Think what you want, I don't really care.

However numbers.....

Are for losers with no social flair.

(jkjk)

(I actually am friendly...)

[/QUOTE]
You dare address Logic-Torkan, lord of all that is divine and numerical, in such a manner?! The glorious Architect of The Shenandoah shall vanquish you into the ground a single thought of his great mind! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO LOGIC-TORKAN! THE GRANDMASTER OF THERMOPYLAE WILL SMASH YOU WITH A SINGLE MATHEMATICAL APPENDAGE REPEATEDLY UNTIL YOU ARE NIGH BUT THE DUSH THAT SURROUNDS YOU!

Someone help. Every time I take this quiz I get a different answer. I guess I should just take all of my most frequent results and add them together? Or doesn't it work like that? xD

ChronosCoded said:
Someone help. Every time I take this quiz I get a different answer. I guess I should just take all of my most frequent results and add them together? Or doesn't it work like that? xD
Take the test 10 times. Whichever one you get most frequently is yours.

LordOfThePitch said:
You dare address Logic-Torkan, lord of all that is divine and numerical, in such a manner?! The glorious Architect of The Shenandoah shall vanquish you into the ground a single thought of his great mind! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO LOGIC-TORKAN! THE GRANDMASTER OF THERMOPYLAE WILL SMASH YOU WITH A SINGLE MATHEMATICAL APPENDAGE REPEATEDLY UNTIL YOU ARE NIE BUT THE DUSH THAT SURROUNDS YOU!
Okay, I want to meet the one who brainwashed you, since have no apparent thoughts of your own.

But anyhow, point taken, you're obsessive.

Now stop tarnishing the name of logic, I beg you.

Also.... Is that a Gandhi quote under your username?

Wasn't it 'First they ignore you, then ridicule you.'?

I'm not sure, just asking.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Okay, I want to meet the one who brainwashed you, since have no apparent thoughts of your own.
But anyhow, point taken, you're obsessive.

Now stop tarnishing the name of logic, I beg you.

Also.... Is that a Gandhi quote under your username?

Wasn't it 'First they ignore you, then ridicule you.'?

I'm not sure, just asking.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but there are a limited amount of characters allowed in the quote, sadly. And I thought it was fairly obvious I was joking. Maybe not THAT obvious to an ENTP. I ain't personalitist or nothin', it's just that ya'll talk funny and are all stupid 'n shit mayne.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I guess I'm a pretty disgraceful INTP then, I'm a pretty terrible person when it comes down to statistics.
As for great characters *Cough* more like great antagonists~

I mean...Yoda, Sherlock Holmes, Peter Parker, Lawliet Ryuzaki, Ulquiorra(Bleach) & just about every single robot ever created in movie history.

And there is more but these are just the ones from the top of my head.

[/QUOTE]
Ah yes. Pretty dope.

But you have to admit...

Deadpool, Iron Man, Rocket Raccoon, Joker, Shinra, Izaya.

ENTPs have the best.

LordOfThePitch said:
Yeah, but there are a limited amount of characters allowed in the quote, sadly. And I thought it was fairly obvious I was joking. Maybe not THAT obvious to an ENTP. I ain't personalitist or nothin', it's just that ya'll talk funny and are all stupid 'n shit mayne.
Hey dude, all cool, I was kiddin' around n' stuff.

But you really should stop flowin' out retarded insults.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Ah yes. Pretty dope.
But you have to admit...

Deadpool, Iron Man, Rocket Raccoon, Joker, Shinra, Izaya.

ENTPs have the best.

[/QUOTE]
Deadpool is awesome, and I'm a big fan, but you realize he is insane and very stupid. The joker is also very insane. Rocket Raccoon is an idiot.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Hey dude, all cool, I was kiddin' around n' stuff.
But you really should stop flowin' out retarded insults.

[/QUOTE]
I seriously can't tell if you can recognize satire or not.

LordOfThePitch said:
Deadpool is awesome, and I'm a big fan, but you realize he is insane and very stupid. The joker is also very insane. Rocket Raccoon is an idiot.
Good job!

You spotted our similarities.

LordOfThePitch said:
I seriously can't tell if you can recognize satire or not.
Oh...

Was that supposed to be humorous?

(again, jk man. I really don't care for this that much. Just curious how long this might last)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back