• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Site Dice Log

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. Can anyone let me know if RPN still has that page that tracks all the dice rolls so you can link it into your post?

We do not. That was a different dice roller addon from the one we have currently, so it doesn't work the same.

Hey. Can anyone let me know if RPN still has that page that tracks all the dice rolls so you can link it into your post?

That hasn't existed since the early 2010s, great memory. I was actually thinking about this recently, the dice addon is massively high on my list to fix and update since there aren't many for our forum software (like 2?) and both haven't had updates in ages/are abandoned or not getting new features. That dice page was something custom we ourselves commissioned back for the first version of this software. The software is now on 2.x

That hasn't existed since the early 2010s, great memory. I was actually thinking about this recently, the dice addon is massively high on my list to fix and update since there aren't many for our forum software (like 2?) and both haven't had updates in ages/are abandoned or not getting new features. That dice page was something custom we ourselves commissioned back for the first version of this software. The software is now on 2.x
Thank you for the information. It’s interesting to see how things work on the back end. We look forward to whatever fix you come up with. I admit I didn’t give the add on it’s due appreciation back then, but it’ll certainly be appreciated now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back