• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Site app?

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
I was wondering what was the news on an app for this site? I used to be an avid user when you guys were apart of TapTalk but miss being able to us the site in a more mobile friendly way.

Is there plans for an app? Or anything of that nature?

The app is actually finished, but Dwiz just needs to save up for a macbook so he can upload it to the app store. ^^
Wow I never knew RpN actually made the app I remember back in the days it was talked about but I guess it's cool that ones finally coming out.

Wow I never knew RpN actually made the app I remember back in the days it was talked about but I guess it's cool that ones finally coming out.

There was one released a few years back, however, due to financial/ technical/ mechanical/ whatever reason, it had to be taken away. :(

There was one released a few years back, however, due to financial/ technical/ mechanical/ whatever reason, it had to be taken away. :(
How long ago was this? Because I was around RpN around I think early 2015 or late 2014 then I left RpN around early 2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back