Sir Balmond Calderan The DreadKnight

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
Dark Knight_Death Knight - The Guardian of Hells Gates.jpg
Name:Sir Balmond Calderan

race: Undead. (Was once human)

Class: Dread knight

Alignment:Chaotic Evil.

Personality:It is said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This proves true for sir balmond Calderan twin brother of the legendary knight Garrot Calderan. Though they once shared a womb that is all they share, where Garrot was brave Balmond was sneaky, where Garrot was honorable balmond was treacherous. Not much has changed since the apocalypse happened.he is still a deplorable excuse for a human being who enjoys torment, killing, and sorrow.

History: Balmond has always lived the shadow of his brother. They were twins and both sought to change the world. But while Garrot wished to make it a safe and happy place for all, Balmond envisioned a world where the strong ruled and might is what gave one right to rule. Many times he rose as a threat against the lands of man, And many times Garrot and the other knights of the land struck him down. Yet they could never seem to kill him, for Balmond had gained terrible Dark power from an evil more ancient than any other. The Infernum Tome using the Dark Chaotic power from the book he had become more than human.

When his brother plunged into hell he was filled with joy at first, but over time it gave way to resentment. He should've been the one to destroy his brother, so when the hellgates opened and began taking land he saw it as an opportunity to drag his brother from the depths of hell so that he could destroy him with his own two hands. He answered the call to goldenview, much to the disdain of many heroes there...

Weapons:

The Defiler- An Indestructible axe forged by evil magic. Wounds from this weapon cannot be healed and will fester & rot.

Severance- this sword is less of a sword and more of a long meat cleaver, it is an incredibly heavy blade and is very durable.

Skills:

Axe Master- Axes were always Balmonds favorite weapon, and he has become very proficient with it Every blow runs the risk of taking limbs, and while quite deadly in close quarters he can throw his axe to lethal effect.

Wicked Warrior- Balmond is by no means an honorable warrior, he will use his environment to cheat by tripping,throwing sand, taking hostages, nothing is too low. The moment one drops their guard he strikes with killing intent.

Dark knowledge- Balmond is familiar with the beings of hell, the dimension itself, and even of the ancient evils deep within. This would make others heroes quite uncomfortable...

Magic:

Infernum Tome- An ancient Magic fueled by the evil within ones heart. It primarily focuses on empoweing the user in exchange for parts of their soul. Balmond surrendered his entire soul attaining the abilities to fire a green lighting that saps energy from the target, Has granted him actual immortality Via horcruxes, he can be sealed, banished, or imprisoned but never destroyed. (this is due to one of his horcruxes being the indestructible Defiler. In addition he has become Undead.

Abilities:

Painless- Balmonds body no longer registers pain in the Same way. Instead it seems to give him a slight adrenaline rush.

Supernatural strength- Balmond is far stronger than the average man and has been seen lifting up a Five ton Gate when he raided one of the castles.

Regeneration- It takes time and absorbing anothers life force but balmond can repair any physical damage done to himself.

The presence- Living things can feel Balmonds wicked aura, it sends chills down the spines of men and causes wild animals to flee. This is actually not a good thing as it announces his presence preventing him from being very stealthy.

Extra:Other heroes would likely know Balmond, before the hellgates he was one of the greatest threats to mortals.

Even demons are like "damn that guys evil"

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you consider having this tome of yours to have some kind of link to my character? Like perhaps it once belonged to me or something before you stole it/whatever you want and now I want it back. Maybe it even creates a telepathic connection between our characters, just a little something to spur some plot and interaction. 

we could say that its a time that your chatecter once owned but it is older than hell... It will play a part later in the story as a sub plot, however we can still do the telepathic bond if your chatecter gave a part of his "soul" or the demonic equivalent to the book in exchange for am evil power.

Perhaps not his whole soul, but we can say a fragment of it went into the tome. It's one of 3 tomes so that not everyone can just spam super books, cool? Like the only 3 first circle characters rule. 

sure I suppose. but it shouldn't be a part of a set. Pm me and I can explain but it may spoil the plot so I can't post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back