A P P E A R A N C E

Height:

5'2

Weight:

137 lbs

Body Type:

Hourglass figure, fairly thin

Hair:

Bleached blonde, occasionally she puts a different color in for an ombre.

Eye:

Heterochromia Iridum - Hazel and Green

Distinct Features:

On the back of her thighs she has little black bows where stockings would usually end, then a dotted line extending down to her heel.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcaabcabcabcab

P E R S O N A

Personality:

Siobhan has a very outgoing exterior. She can spark up a conversation with anyone but if it becomes small talk she begins to feel awkward and backs out of the conversation the minute she can find an excuse to. She's very impulsive as well, the tattoos on her legs show this. Regardless of her outgoing personality Siobhan can also be a very closed person. Not many people know the true Siobhan and those who do Siobhan swears to never let go of, or she swore to until everyone graduated. Coming back to town, Siobhan is very desperate to rebuild those connections she had in high school.

Fashion, Dogs, Reading, Beaches, Classical Music

Dislikes:

Horror Movies, Fruit, Driving, Alcohol, People In General

Quirks:

She twirls her hair a lot, causing split ends which is why she trims her hair often. She also can tend to lose sense of reality when with friends, she just focuses and them and nobody else. She can be stubborn, and has literally gotten into a fight with someone over something petty. Fists worn thrown and blood was shed, it was bad.

Secrets:

Do you have any other secrets?

Siobhan's family is very conservative, so when she came out as bisexual they were very angry at her. Her mother even said she preferred Siobhan come out as a lesbian. This drove Siobhan into a state of depression for a while, which is why she started to take more provocative shots featuring strictly her and men.

I N D E P T H

Before High School:

Siobhan was raised as a stereotype. She was only allowed to play with 'girl toys' which sparked her interest in fashion. She had two MyLifeSized Barbies and got an American Girl doll for every Christmas. Class pictures were a starting point for her modelling career, her mother always dolled her up for the photos and she stuck out the most. When she was a pre-teen, she begged her mother to let her compete in pageants. Unfortunately, she wasn't the best sport. She grew a hatred against any girl who beat her deserving or not. On the bright side, pageants helped her grow as a person by forcing her to make new friends. She took these skills into middle school when she moved to Oakwood, which is where she renewed herself. Pig-tails and Shirley Temple curls were a thing of the past as Siobhan bleached her hair and started to use her pageant skills to make new friends in this new school. Using these skills, she made many friends, but only a few lifelong friends.

During High School:

Siobhan was very involved in high school. She was in cheerleading of course, but she was also in volleyball, choir, the school's LGBTQ+ group ( against her parents will, but they never found out ), drama, and student council. With such a busy schedule, she never had the time to get a job, and therefore relied on other people to buy things for her or her parents to lend her money - something they did without thinking. Siobhan always had 20+ dollars in her wallet, whether it be on her parents' credit card or in cash itself. She balanced her social life and academic life with ease, most teachers gave her credit for assignments she never did because of her sports or performances.

After High School:

After graduation, Siobhan told everyone she was going to college, and she was right. She went to a technical college in a different state but that was only after she tried kicking off her modelling career with Alexander McQueen. She was fired from that job because she had gained ten pounds, and if you can't see her ribs she's not worthy of modelling baggy clothing, right? After getting fired she needed something to do, she couldn't work at fast food for the rest of her life and her mother offered to send her through technical college but she was stubborn. She didn't want to. Technical college to her was the worst of the worst. Nobody wanted to hire someone who could only get into a two-year college, right? Wrong. Through her college there was an internship for a locally famous model, and luckily Siobhan was accepted for it. The photographer took interest in Siobhan and began to invite her over to his studio apartment for one on one shots. Siobhan, being horribly desperate and naive, took the offer, but soon realized that was a mistake. The shots she was in featured her bashing other clothing companies in ads that depicted her as the victim of many horrible things. There was even one point where she had a cop supervise a photoshoot as she worried her photographer was going to kill her. From then on, she never did a one on one shot again. This hurt her career a lot, but then she remembered The Photographer from Oakwood. When time came to return to Oakwood, Siobhan had high hopes that they would be able to take headshots of her and kickstart her career again. 

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Family Members:

Siobhan's family tree is a short tree consisting of her, her mother, her father, and her two older brothers. She gets along with her brothers really well, but her parents are very disapproving of her sexuality and try to only contact her for family events or family emergencies.

Other Characters:

This can be done after all characters are accepted

O T H E R S

Writing Sample:

( This comes from a story I've been writing on the side - off of rpn! )

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]There was no chance Marc was going to school today, none at all. The manila paper in her hands was the key to her future and with that in mind she definitely wouldn’t be able to focus on her other academics. She excitedly scrambled up the stairs to her mother’s room, bursting in and waving the paper in her face. “They accepted me!” She spoke, holding up the paper so her mother could read. ‘As headmaster of An École des Beaux-Arts, I am pleased to form you, Marcia Jefferson, that we have accepted your application and would love for you to come for orientation as soon as possible. Welcome!’ Her mother scanned the words, her own face lighting up as she read. She hugged her daughter, beaming. “I’m so proud of you, baby.” She cooed, soon letting go of the smaller girl. Marc smiled and held the paper to her chest, putting on her best puppy-eyed look. “Does this mean I still have to go to school?” “Of course.” “Ugh, mom, c’mon, I just got accepted into the best arts school in France, can’t I take one day off?” “Marcia they didn’t accept you just because of your photography, they accepted you because of your grades and your attendance as well. Plus I’m sure your photography teacher would love to hear about your new scholarship.” Her mother reminded, nodding towards the paper. That was enough to convince Marc to go to school, she imagined the look on her face when she read the manila paper and smiled brightly, turning on her heel to go out of the room. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Her hands were shaking with excitement as she curled her hair, put on one of her best outfits and strolled down the hallway with her bag hanging over her shoulder. Her mother waved goodbye and she did the same, grabbing the keys from their hook on her way out. On the way to school she found herself tapping happily to the beat of whatever was on the radio, sounded like Nirvana. She didn’t mind it much, though rock wasn’t exactly her cup of tea when it came to music. She didn’t even mind that it was downpouring, her mind was more focused on getting to school and telling everyone about her scholarship. Once she finally got to school after the half-hour drive from her home in the country she pulled into her parking spot and held her binders over her head to keep both her and her letter dry, she couldn’t care less about the other papers that were currently getting drenched in the rain. [/SIZE]

Anything Else:

When writing siobhan, I kind of pictured her looking like Dove Cameron and Sorsha together, so that's what I'm referencing too for looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back