• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sinner's Tournament (Character Thread)

St. Boethius

The Pious Philosopher
Registry of Sin

(Picture of damned here)

Name:

Age at time of death:

Personality:

Sigil:( think symbol of power)

Magic: (your sinner's magic is very closely tied to their sins and what they did in life) 

Bio: (how did your sinner live on earth before coming to hell? What sins did they commit? How did they die?)

Note: all sinners in the tournament are killers in some fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registry of Sin

Picture:

tron_evil_guy_anime_by_ivan_s_prado-d80oarl.jpg

(He is 5'9" and weighs 56 kg or 123 lbs.)

Name: Shirikai Killitou

Age at time of death: 17

Personality: Shirikai is self-righteous and self-centred, believing himself to be a divine being made by his god to surpass the inferior humans of this world. He holds no regard for their lives and enjoys killing them for entertainment and reward. Very proud and confident, Shirikai will also answer any challenge or fulfil any task he sets himself no matter what. He is not very tactful or diplomatic when it comes to conversing or bartering, instead resorting to using brute force to get his own way. As such, this means he doesn't have very many allies.

Sigil: (Located over his right eye, the actual 'eye' part is over the eyelid.)

mark_of_evil_by_spae86-d5l4qhq.png

Magic: 

Godspeed: Shirikai can accelerate the movement of his body to extreme speeds, being able to break the sound barrier at best. (Note, this also mean he can perceive everything at the same speed using his Sigil. If it is covered or obscured by something, i.e. an eye patch or a blood splatter, then he will become effectively blind when moving at high speed. His normal eyes cease to work during using this ability.)

Godstrength: Shirikai can also boost his strength to insane magnitudes, becoming able to punch holes in walls and people. (This does not mean his body becomes indestructible to achieve these feats. They become slightly more durable, but can still be penetrated by a bullet, for example.)

Godsight: As well as allowing him to perceive everything at different speeds, the sigil can also give him infrared, x-ray and telescopic sight. To top it off it can also shoot a laser. (After using the laser, Godspeed and Godstrength are disabled for a period of time.)

Bio: Shirikai was born in a lab as the result of an experiment set up to test the science behind creating super humans by a prominent religious terrorist cult in the USA named The Eye of Judgement. The experiment gave birth to several test subjects with certain characteristics that deemed the to be 'superhuman'. As they matured, their abilities developed, abilities such as telekinesis, enhanced intelligence, remote-cloning and physical enhancement. Shirikai fell under that last category, becoming able to move faster than any human ever had to date, as well as acquiring the strength of several bears in one body. He was a scientific marvel and one of the few successful subjects that came from the experiment. However, the scientists there soon found a shortcoming: he could not control his power, or adapt to it. His speed meant that his brain could not catch up him with his body and his strength meant that he would often crush or destroy objects or otherwise accidentally. After multiple operations to help fix this, which all ended unsuccessfully, he was deemed an imperfect achievement and therefore an anomalous result. He was due for execution to return his gifted body back to their god, but there was a miscalculation. 

The test subject wanted no part in the experiment, nor any part in the execution, so he broke free. He killed many of the other test subjects and scientists as he made his escape, suffering debilitating wounds.He was 12 at this age. Years passed and the test subject was now a hired mercenary and terrorist, disregarding human life as inferior for the sake of reward and enjoyment. Believing he was a divine being, a creation of the cult's god to surpass the beings of this planet as superior in every way. All the while, he was on the run from the american government and the terrorist cult itself, often finding arrest and assassination attempts around every corner. The test subject was now 17 and had made a name for itself, 'The Eye of Judgement'. He had stolen the cult's name shortly after he had engaged in an operation to destroy them, taking a couple of years to kill their leadership and expose their bases and sensitive information to the government. Becoming the most prominent terrorist of the USA, his powers had only kept developing until everyday humans actual began believing him to be a god. However, his reign murder and divinity came to an end as he one day found himself cornered by super humans of his own calibre from the same experiment, ones that he had thought he had killed. They trapped him and after a long, hard fought battle, killed him. Several buildings and hundreds of people died in the fight that spanned across a small portion of NYC. And it was there that the name, 'The Eye of Judgement', died with the test subject, finally becoming able to reunite with his god. However, the test subject was instead sent somewhere he wasn't quite expecting: the depths of Hell. It would become his duty to participate in the Sinner's Tournament and continue his divine work, killing the inferior beings for glory and reward.

Note: 

(Shirikai also has this jumpsuit that glows when he used his powers, similar to his eyes, and may sometimes give off electricity when he exerts his power. This does not really damage anything, but merely a means to exude the pent up energy within so as to not destroy his own body.)

(The abilities mentioned in the 'Magic' section are from after he was brought back from death and are therefore a magically boosted version of what they were. Before his death, they were slightly more realistic as they did not rely on any magic and so were slightly weaker.) 

Accepted, though you will a lesser version of your abilities in the beginning. The more you kill the better your abilities become. For instance at the beginning you are faster than the average human to see, but a camera will still catch you. 

Fine, fine, I'm alright with that. Likewise I won't use my laser until I've killed a bunch as well. :D  

Although I'm not saying I'm the Flash or Hulk, I don't just want to be some fast human though. I do actually want to be able to eclipse others in mobility and strength quite noticeably, even at a weaker level. Let's say that camera is a speed camera. :P  

Hmm... you'll have a slight edge over other sinners in terms of speed in strength, unless a different sinner does nothing but strength, but you won't eclipse others until you rack up some kills. Otherwise Lucifer wants things to be pretty fair in the beginning. It wouldn't be too entertaining for him if everyone was incredibly stronger than humans in the beginning. Otherwise you will appear as a blur on a normal camera.

Im fine with being equal to another sinner, that's completely okay. But Im supposed to be a super human, a self proclaimed divine being. That doesn't work if I'm basically just another Usain Bolt. :P  But I'm sure it'll work out, we'll see when we get there I guess. 

Idk if you watch HunterXHunter, but I'm thinking of my character as basically Killua, at the weaker level part of course. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back