Sinners, Saints, and Dragons [Inactive]

Odayaka Inazuma

Ten Thousand Club
Odayaka Inazuma submitted a new role play:

Sinners, Saints, and Dragons - A epic street war between three gangs.

Welcome to Falcon City!

Something dangerous is going down in the streets of this epic town. During the night gangs clash, but by day they plot their next move.

Watch your back no one can be trusted, not even your own teammates. Everyone wants to be captain of the team and no one wants to lose.

Gangs:

Sinners

Saints

Dragons

Ranks:

Captain

Vice Captain

Third in Command

Medic

Lap Rat

Soldier

New Blood

Read more about this role play...

Saints:

Captain ~ Angel

Vice Captain

Third in Command

Medic~ Ross McCaffrey

Lab Rat

Soldier

New Blood

Sinners:

Captain~ Isaac

Vice Captain ~ Sam

Third in Command

Medic ~ Xeonia

Lab Rat~ Kitsuru (Kit) Knighting

Soldier

New Blood

Dragons:

Captain~ Liam "The Serpent" Rhinnian

Vice Captain~ Castor Hyde

Third in Command

Medic~ Pollux Hyde

Lab Rat

Soldier

New Blood 

The brisk morning sun shone down on Angel's face making it hard to see. Sighing she shielded her eyes with one hand. Making her way through the crowded city streets, she imagined she would never find what she was looking for, well more like whom. Today she was doing some day light hunting in hopes of taking a few unsuspecting Sinners or Dragons by surprise. This was her way, always a step a head of the rest of them. She had spend hours plotting and thinking. Days learning the habits of the other Gangs and their members, so that now she would be able to take a lead in this seemingly never ending war.

As she turned down a side street she thought about her team back at the hangout. She hoped the Vice could handle things there for awhile. Off in the distance she could make out the figures of people exiting and entering a bar. It was a common hangout for most of the gang members no matter which side they came from. She would not find her victims here though, no she had another spot for that. However since she had come this way it would not hurt to stop for just a mare moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam walked around with a huge smirk on his face, he had already noticed Angel snooping around and didn't take any action whatsoever this would definitely make a good learning opportunity for his men. He only had three accompanying him at the time, they were new blood and someone had to teach them the ropes nobody has ever seen the serpent's face but he knew almost everybody that was the perk of being a tech genius. He shushed the minions and quickly came up with a plan, this was a bar after all. He stumbled out of the building with a bottle of liqueur in his hand, the serpent was a good liar, a master of deceit and therefore a great actor he leaned against the brick wall smashing the bottle glass falling to the ground "Goddammit!" he cursed fake tears rolling down his cheeks, good so far. The Dragons watched the serpent's strange methods in confusion. They hadn't learned yet why Liam had that nickname he grinded his teeth in "frustration" and lit a cigarette laughing like a maniac making himself look like a mess. He knew the Saints weren't called the Saints for nothing their leader was a gangster with a heart of gold, she would probably stop to slap some sense into some suicidal maniac. He took out a knife "weeping" to himself and pretended to only now notice her "Who's that!, I-I know your there!"

Angel watched the man carefully before sighing and approaching him. Of course she didn't get to close, trusting people wasn't something you did around these parts, but she did get close enough for the man to see her better. "Hey there buddy it can't be that bad. How about we go get something to drink? I'll pay." She offered with a warm smile hoping it would bring some light into this guy's dark existence. She knew this was aside from the task she had at hand, but she had all day to get that done. Plus it was a task she was doing in her own free time any how. Though being in the part of town she was she wasn't about to let her guard down and relax either. Being a woman with the reputation of having a heart of gold often got her into trouble. Shaking her head she knew she could handle herself just fine in a fight if by chance she got into one.

Liam wiped away the fake tears "T-thank you, that sounds nice..." yes, very nice this was an opportunity to win her trust and if that worked he could trick her into giving out intel he'd done this before with normal members of rival gangs but never a leader until now. "S-shes gone and it's all my fault..."

Kit breathed softly, looking at the many vials placed before her with a small frown. She leaned forwards upon the lab table, watching the dull liquid sway before she closed her blue eyes, thoughts racing. Leaning back she pinched the bridge of her nose, pushing the computer chair over towards her desk as she put her foot down to stop herself when she reached the wooden piece of furniture, grasping the pen as she began to scribble upon a ripped and torn note pad. It took her a few seconds before she grasped a brownie from the packs resting on her table.

Food.

How long has she remained within this room? Stuck in there with her work? The longest she had ever gone was a couple of weeks. She unwrapped the desert, bringing it to her lips as she turned to glance back at the vial, seeing no change at all. Her lips turned to a frown as she glanced up at the clock, watching the lone hand slowly move while the other was still. "I need pocky..." She whispered. It was the normal thing she lived off when she secluded herself but with her personality, she hated to leave the room even when she wanted the chocolate wrapped stick.

With a soft sigh she stood, the beige jacket falling down her arms as she walked over to the vials, picking up one before she walked back to her desk, slumping down as she folded her legs underneath her. "Another one." She finished writing the report on the poison resting within its glass container, pushing the papers into a brown envelope before she placed a vial along with it, the padded insides keeping it safe as she put it with some of the other recent poisons she had created.

Leaning back, her head rolling so it let her hair fall down the back of the chair, eyes staring at the ceiling she pursed her lips. "Its a good way to die. Poison. Painful or quick." She whispered. She could decide if one suffered or not, if they would scream or if they would convulse and collapse with a fit of spasms. Oh, it was beautiful. Kit enjoyed the fact her creations had that control, the choice she enjoyed the most. It wasn't just poisons, she enjoy experimenting as well. There was many small critters she had...changed in her strange and sadistic curiosity.

She enjoyed it.

With a small shrug she closed her eyes. Maybe another member of the sinners would bring her some pocky. She really wanted some pocky, mostly since she craved the small treat. So, instead of even attempting to leave her room she just feel into a light sleep, more intent on relaxing now that she had gotten her aims for the last week or maybe two completed.

Opening the door to the bar for the man, Angel couldn't help but question herself. Was it wise of her to be allow this man so close. She knew her heart was telling her to be kind but careful, yet her mind keep screaming 'you fool'. Blowing a strand of hair out from in front of her eyes she looked at the sad human male. "Tell me about her. It may help you feel better." She offered trying to keep whatever talk they had focused on him. She glanced to the bar quickly to locate a good place to be seated and noticed a spots in the corner. "How about we go over there?" She asked pointing toward the solitude.

The serpent nodded pleased at his plan at hand, "Well..." he looked downward his red hair cascading slickly down his face giving him a dark outlook. "I don't know how I could describe her with words but..." he paused as if thinking of a past event when really he was visualising his sob story really taking place. "She is sort of like the sun on a summer day, sure she's beautiful and all but if you look at her too long she'll burn you, if your with her too long, she'll burn you; she's the most intoxicating being there is, first time we met it was at a robbery of all places. She was a bold spirit that's for sure she took down three guys at once and took their weapons, I was there for buisness in her country, she was a hero... and me, nothing more than a thug. I'm not exactly proud of my past but I did what I had to, were polar opposites, the moon and the sun, fire and ice we were bound to destroy eachother eventually but I didn't know that... I-I..." he stuttered "I had no clue what I had become... I was what I hated most, a monster I know you probably wouldn't understand but I had given into the lies I was fed, I really thought I was doing a good thing but that was no excuse for what I did to that poor man... he's dead because of me, that was my sin and this, this is my punishment"

Looking at the man Angel felt a little sorry for him. "I do understand." She said offering him another drink. "I am sure that everything will turn out fine. For every door that closes another opens. Plus if God didn't for give us sinners, then, well Heaven would be empty." She gave a kind smile hoping her words would do something. "We've all made mistakes. In fact, I too have made a few." She took a small sip of her drink and looked around the bar. It was rather empty for a change. Sighing she knew she should get back to what she had been doing. 

Sam

As he walked down the hall with a box of pocky, Sam, thought about what he should do for the day. At the moment he had no orders and things were rather quiet. He knew Kit was probably hungry though, and was why he was heading there now with the pocky. He had taken note awhile ago that she had been fond of the small treat. He wasn't always like this but he did have his moments of kindness toward the rest of the Sinners. Stopping outside the lab door he took in a deep breath and knock. "Kit? I brought some pocky."

((@MattieLee and @UnholyRedemption))

The serpent smiled almost sincerely this time, amused by this woman and how he at this moment couldn't believe this was a gang leader as dangerous as himself if not more and yet she seemed to feel sympathetic towards some random guy at a bar. "Thank you, I really hope we'll get to see eachother again you seem really nice" he thought for a minute while the dragons watched their snake-like leader curiously "Do you think you can tell what there saying out there?, what is he doing?" one of the goons actually wasn't a new recruit he was told to test the others, he just chuckled lightly already knowing exactly what was going on. "Well?" he said almost mockingly to the clueless onlookers "Well, what?"

"Well are you going to sit there like useless rocks or are you going to do something and go find out?, I would say it's a better idea than nothing wouldn't you agree?" the other two gangmates simply nodded not really sure why he was having them spy on the leader but they knew for sure not to get caught. Liam caught the signal that he was now being watched when he used the code word "rocks" in his sentence which was heard through a hidden mic in his jacket. Liam suddenly grabbed Angel's arm and led her to a seemingly normal wall on the western half of the bar. "Follow me, there's something I would like you to see" in other words he wanted to get a step closer, to learn everything possible about the saint's leader. He didn't care how exactly but he wanted to experience what her daily life is like and keep his enemies close. And to do that he had to prove he was trustworthy she may have been kind but she certainly wasn't stupid, it would take a while to gain said trust but he had plenty of time. He smirked pointing out a slightly off brick in the building something that would easily go unnoticed by many, a brick that stuck out just slightly.

He pressed it in revealing a secret door like something you'd expect from a detective movie and inviting her inside "This is wher I used to go as a kid when my parents were having issues" that part actually was the truth, well his foster parents anyway.

Xeonia kicked back in her chair crossing her long legs and letting her combat boots rest on the table she called a desk, she put on her headphones and popped a red sucker in her mouth playing trash can basketball with the wrapper. She enjoyed the quiet time and sighed in relaxation she hadn't felt in a while working on her blog.

Standing up, Angel, had been about ready to leave when the man suddenly grabbed her arm. Feeling anger growing in side her she tried to push it and her impatience with the situation a side. It wouldn't hurt to humor the men for a few more moments. As he lead her over to the far wall she took a deep breath and glanced around. She could handle herself, but she felt she had been in the bar just a tad to long. Glancing at the man she noticed the secret door that had appeared. Well that's new. She thought as she listened to him explain.

"Ah, parent problems. How unfortunate. I spent my teen years with my Uncle. He was once a member of the Dragons, but the old nut got what every good gang member gets. Nice bullet through the brain. Quick, painless, and easy to clean up." She showed no sign that his lose had bothered her. In truth it was how she would like to go out when the time came. It was honorable to die fighting. Death, well that did bother her much. she had seen a lot of it in her time and had merely grown accustom to it.

She didn't find sharing this info much of a problem. It wasn't like it could be used against her. She held no emotional attachment to the memory and honestly it was just that. A memory. Plus if one were to look farther into her back ground they would learn she wasn't the Angel her name suggested her to be. Her team as well, Saints, that was just a name. No more no less.

((@MattieLee ))

The dragons followed the two curiously from a safe distance hiding in the shadows, "I never knew that about the boss, is he lying?" the older goon shaked his head, "No, he may be deceitful but that wasn't a lie I'd heard stories about the snake's parents, particularly his mother, the way I understand it she had the boss when she was still in her teens and when his dad found out he freaked out and joined the Saints becoming a thug, now obviously mom didn't like that and they used to fight about it alot. Eventuallyhe got shot by a mafia ringleader and left his young son alone with his mom who lost it after that going psychotic and well I guess you can assume his childhood wasn't perfect." "I see... so that's why he seems so indifferent with the saints, they basically ruined his life" "Exactly, it seems you have a brain after all" "Hey!" "Heheh, just shut up we don't want them to hear us"

Liam snickered to himself, he was starting to really like how this girl thinks. It was quite interesting to see someone talk so boldly, reminded him of himself in a way. "Well at least he died fighting right?, there's nothing stronger than a gangbanger's sense of pride, really if you think about it pride is one of the farthest things from understanding, the mere human brain fails to comprehend to an entirety what it is in the first place, I find it pretty funny myself" he was revealing alot about himself to her but he found it unlikely she would figure out who he was. "It's kind of pitiful but then again I guess we all are, the world's one f*cked up place that's for sure" he took a torch of the wall and continued down a narrow, dark corridor closing the door behind him and as they got deeper underground snakes and spiders started to walk and slither around, and they weren't common house spiders or gardener snakes either, there was a python climbing up Liam's leg and onto his shoulders around his neck as if to suffocate him but it simply hung there almost like an accessory, a spider lowered itself down from its web, a beautiful black widow looking at Liam's guest as if evaluating her. "I hope my friends don't scare you, you don't seem like the type to get easily frightened though, were almost there"

The dragons still followed, but from a second entry only a select few knew of. The dragon elder was trusted with this and led the others to a telephone booth and dialed a secret number and it opened a trap door, they all fell onto hard concrete underneath "I knew this was a bad idea!" they were failing the test now... "I said shut it!, if the boss finds out were here were screwed!"

The man's words stirred a fire in her soul she had not felt in a long while. "Yes he went down fighting. More of a man then my father ever was. Coward who couldn't think of anything but his own greed. Left his children to fend for themselves." Her eyes reflected the storm of fury she held toward her father. "Even left his own wife to be slaughtered by gang members who wanted his blood." Her words were sharp and filled with hate. "I do not tolerate cowards to well." A smile spread across her face as she looked at the man. "Yes pride, but I prefer wisdom myself. I may not be the smartest person alive, but accepting that one does not know things is what makes one wise." She told him as she followed him. The snakes and spiders did not bother her at all, in fact she was just as curious about them as they were about her. "Your friends are quite interesting I must say.

She didn't have much to keep secret from people. There wasn't much any one could use against her since she had no emotional attachments to any one and she did have many possessions. Her team was it and they were in no way connected to her own personal life. So in such she had no trouble talking with this man about her past. It was in all the past after all. She had learn so many lessons from those days. One of which was to keep moving forward, but never waste a minute for any thing could happen and tomorrow is not solid.

The serpent was really intrigued now, he had a feeling he and this woman were going to get along just fine. Too bad she wasn't on his side someone like her would've made a perfect dragon. Yes, she was almost perfect... perhaps... He listened to her speak of her father and he realised they had alot in common. "Did you ever think about getting revenge? I mean I guess that's kind of hard to do now but..." Liam frowned sincerely, he knew more about revenge than anyone the first person he ever shot was his father's killer and he liked it... the bastard had gotten the same fate... but it wasn't enough for Liam, he had mutilated the body beyond recognition and left his mark on the body, he had cut off his head and had him sit in a chair on his family's front porch holding his own head in his bloodied hands, with a carving of a snake on the neck and missing both eyes. Liam kept them as a souvenir of sorts, they're still in a jar on his bookshelf at home. They finally came to a dead end in a circular room with only one exit left as a trap door closed behind them. An ages old snake pit full of boa's and poisionous cobras.

He started laughing uncontrollably and smiled in the darkest way imaginable "Fufufufu!, Ah hahaha! Oh how I love the scent of fresh blood, the feeling you get when the family cries at the funeral and his wife kills herself!, oh how sweet the taste of justice rolls off the tounge!, life's a bitch and boy does it feel great to give that bitch a kick in the teeth!" And at that moment the dragons came running in as expected worried the mental health of their leader and one stayed behind to observe how the recruits handled themselves. "Your right you know if I were to admit my own mistakes I would be wise beyond compare, but sadly were all stuck on this miserable planet, nothing but mere pawns in god's plan. Well it's been fun babe but I think it's about time I split adieu!" and with that the trickster jumped into the darkness above him and hanging upside down long enough to reveal a Snake tatoo on his forehead normally hidden by his red hair. He did a flip smirking at her before escaping through a vent in the ceiling and locking it afterwards a snake swallowing the key whole.

Revenge. She had thought about revenge once, but it would have gotten her no where. Revenge would not have brought her mother back, or atoned for her father's mistakes. Shaking her head, Angel, smiled at the man. "Good bye then." She knew well she would see him again, but until then she would continue on as she had always done. The snake tattoo gave away who he had been, and she was not surprised by it as others would have been. Turning on her heel she begin to walk back the way she had came. The day had been interesting, more so then it would have been had she gone through with her plans for the evening. Smiling she noticed the young dragons around her and tilted her head. She would leave them be if they left her pass... But if they so chose to fight then she would not show them mercy.

The dragons were confused more than anything Liam always thought up bizzare initiations for his new members this one was actually quite simple, solving a riddle. "I still don't get it... what is the boss up to?, he's gotta have some reason for talking to this chick" There was two of them standing before the Saint's leader and one watching, "Well, were kind of stuck here aren't we C?" it wasn't uncommon for members of the dragons to use initials instead of names for obvious reasons "Yeah, he's gotta have a reason for locking us up in here with her" the two were polar opposites, one was a tall dark-skinned man with dark circles and muscular, the other a short almost vampire pale lady with bright blue eyes and dyed dark green short hair. the girl nodded in agreement "Who are you anyway? you must be important if the boss wanted to talk to you, he may be nuts but everything that freak does has some sort of reasoning" while his team mate asked questions he noticed the snake that had the key to the vents and the secret exit, "I remember this one, it had a name but I can't recall..." He knew the connections between these snakes and Liam he wasn't called the serpent for nothing. "He's trying to tell us something with all this, I don't know what though..." without thinking he stabbed the snake with a knife keeping a firm hold on it's jaw so it couldn't bite and he got the key and tried to unlock the exit with no luck "Hmm..."

Glancing toward the Young Dragons, Angel, smiled and shook her head. "Names Angel." Kneeling down by one of the snakes and gently reaching her hand out, Angel, showed no signs of fear. Her smile was a kind yet wise one as if she was offering the snake a invite and patiently waiting to see what it's answer would be. She had no worries about getting out of the place she had been lead to. After all if you couldn't find a exit, make one. In her back pocket she had just enough explosive powder to blow a whole in any old wall. "Good luck getting out." Her grinned widened as she addressed the dragons. "Oh, and I wouldn't go stabbing these little guys." Her eyes narrowed at them in a dangerous way. "I can just imagine how much you would dislike it if I buried my knife in you." Her tone was crude, almost mocking in a way.

(If nobody's getting alerts: @Carrot~KING>:3 @Yognaut_Death @Muffin~Tyrant @CrimsonHood ps: Carrot are you feeling better?, I was worried )

The gangbangers were irrtated now, "Well you sure don't look like an angel that's for sure" he questioned "and what do you mean by "good luck" your stuck in here too "

Her smile grow into a smirk as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a small wrapped box. "Boom" She mouthed holding the box in one hand as she stood back up and glanced around. She was sure they would understand what she had meant now. "Of course I could be nice and help you, but that would hardly be any fun."

They understood now but why in the world did this chick have explosives?, the girl seemed to be one for asking questions. "And it would be more fun to stay here?, if you blow a freaking hole in the wall that's an exit we can easily use, how in the world would you block something like that off?, with the rubble left afterwards?"

With a bored sigh, Angel, gave a crooked smile. "I didn't believe you were that intelligent to follow me out of here. I thought you would stand around here all day stabbing snakes when clearly that would get you no where." She found these exchanges to be rather amusing. "Though if you so chose to follow me out then I shall not stop you, but think about it. Is it wise to be following some one like me. I maybe a Saint, but I'm not saintly." 

I've decided to just remake this role play. Revise it a little and see if it works out better the second time round.

As of now this is closed. Once I get the remake done I shall add a link to it on here.

Thank you.

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/sinners-saints-and-dragons-remake.1083/

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back