• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Sing About Me~ </3

Regal

✯The Victorian♚

~Storyboard/Glossary~

- Tommy Kaine

- Sheri Love

- Bob Baykal

-

[setting: Oakland California, Random Street. 11:00AM]

{Tommy walks along the sidewalk, hands in pockets. He notices two men get into an argument in the distance.}

Tommy's Narrative: So that's how it's gotta be huh... Typical. Nobody can get along in this damn city. I stand there and watch the carnage unfold, reaching into my pocket to grab my pack of cigarets. I was gonna need to burn one if this day persisted with it's casual bullshit.

{Tommy reaches into his pocket and takes out a soft-pack of Newports. He takes the cigaret out with his teeth, lighting it with a match that has seemingly appeared out of nowhere.}

Sheri: How about you stop being a pussy and break that shit up? C'mon big man, fuck those guys think they are.

{Sheri comes almost out of nowhere and rests her hand on Tommy's shoulder. Whispering into his ear everything that was just said. She slightly licks his earlobe as she pulls away from him.}

Tommy: Why? Those guys have nothing to do with me... Why would I waste my fucking time?

Sheri: Because, they are 'losers' Tommy. Walk up there and fucking make their faces explode!

Tommy's Narrative: Guess that's all it took in the end. I started walking slowly forward, putting my left hand in my pocket. Yes! Still had them. These were some ugly fuckers, definitely 'losers'.

{Tommy walked up casually towards the two people fighting. He took out his brass knuckles and quickly smacked one in the face; him dropping instantly. Tommy gets hit once, but instantly counters with a solid hit to the other guys gut. The last man standing now gasps for air, looking up at Tommy.}

Guy: What the hell is your problem asshole?!

{Tommy smiles boyishly and smacks the guy on the head, pink mist flying through the air.}

Tommy: I... I don't know.

[scene end, Title up.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back