Silver Wolf Pack

:kyuubi:Rules:kyuubi:

NO being mean or cussing. If you do you will not be allowed on here. EVER.

Absolutely NO Advertising.

No calling people by their real names or giving our personal information.

Think like a wolf would.

I am in charge. I am the alpha female.

I have to know you to join.

To join send in a form like the one below (It's mine):

Name: Silvereyes

Position I want: Alpha Female (Others include Alpha Male, Beta Male/ Female [second in command] , Hunter, Healer, Apprentice, Juvenile/pup, and Omega [outcast] )

Codeword: (This is so I know who you are. It will be different for every person so don't even try copying. Ask me at school, or email me to ask for a codeword.)

What I look like: This wolf but with silver eyes.

images

Age: Young Adult. (Others include pup, young adult, adult, elder)

Other: Mate of Lightningpelt

Ok. are you going to be a male or female? And I don't think you want an outcast. you won't be able to really go near the pack. but that's fine. you can have up to 3 other wolves. ACCEPTED

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name: Lightningpelt

Position I want: Alpha Male

Codeword: Leader

What I look like: This wolf with a black patch over his eye, and a gold zig zag on his back that looks

like lightning

268919804_575a3f6a95.jpg

Other Info: Silvereyes' mate

--- Merged Double Post ---

Silvereyes: Is sleeping in den with Lightningpelt. Raises her head and sniffs the air. Hey. Do you smell that? Paws Lightningpelt.

Lightningpelt: Yawns. Smell what? Suddenly alert. Is it another wolf?

Silvereyes: Maybe...

(srry. Talonpup is a boy. He's sort of an outcast, but I guess one of the packs is gunna adopt him. you'll find out his past later.)

Talonpup: is stuck in some bushes, trying to get out. His fur is tattered and there are scrapes all over him. Stupid bush! he whispers

Lightningpelt: gets up and slinks silently over to the bushes.

Silvereyes: is following him. She sees Talonpup first. Hey! What are you doing here?!

Lightningpelt: Snarls and raises his hackles. Explanation please! This is Silver Pack Territory!

"Everything. THe bears... they got there before me... I tried to save them, but I couldn't. they were all dead!" He hangs his head in ashame.

Talonkit looks around. "Evil bears. I doubt they're near here though." He strains to look at Lightningpelt. "My pack. They're all dead and I couldn't help them." He slightly sobs, partly because he's stuck in the bush and partly because he's sad.

Silvereyes: It's not your fault. But bears. They're not known to kill wolves. Lightningpelt [please send out a patrol.

Lightninpelt: Nods

(Actually it's "Ahem." Not "Ec Hem." )

Lightninpelt: Rolls eyes. I know you are in the bush. Show you are worthy! Get yourself out and maybe then you may be able to come into my pack's territory.

(Oh... whoops)

Talonpup looks desperately at Silvereyes, as if to say, "Please help me." He tries to get out of the bush, but gets cut and scraped more.

Lightningpelt: Then you will have to make your own way without the help of our pack. As a wolf only the strongest survive. All wolves were descened from the wolf goddess Lupa. You are a wolf of Rome. You just choose not to live like one.

Talonpup shakes his head. "Get it together, Man!" He says to himself. Then, looks at Lightningpelt. "I'll try!" Talonpup looks around, then finds a tree branch, somewhat at an angle. He reaches and grabs it, bringing it over to him. "1... 2...3!" Talonpup yanks himself out of the bush, then rolls onto the branch. "Ta da!" He smiles at Lightningpelt, as if he was showing off. Then his stomach rumbles.

Lightningpelt: Snickers and Rolls his eyes. Turns toward the pack. Littletail! Take your patrol out around the border! But be careful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back