Humor Silly story for any other visually challenged friends out there

PinkieBun

Kittens and cake always brighten up my day!
This happened about a year ago when my partner and I were moving in to our new house (which we're still living in).

To set a little background here, I cannot see jack without ma glasses. My partner suggested contacts, to which i responded with:
"NO FRICKIN' WAY"! :)

So we had moved most of our stuff in, but none of it was fully unpacked. Just our bed was out. So there were boxes everywhere, some were open and some werent. The open ones were going to be thrown away or got sorted out the next day if they still had stuff in them.

We climbed into bed after counting all of the boxes. Now, the nightstand was on my partner's side. So I take off my glasses and ask them to put my glasses on the nightstand. I hear my partner do so before we both went to sleep.

The next morning, my partner was up early and already sorting the boxes out. I roll over to his side of the bed and feel around the nightstand for my glasses only to find nothing. I check again before calling my partner over. We check behind the nightstand and in the boxes. I was panicking little but laughing at the same time, joking with partner:

"First day in our new house and you've lost my glasses already".

We've had similar incidents like this before, so we're both used to it.

My partner suggests that we check the boxes they've thrown away. They check about TWENTY before finding my glasses at the very bottom of one. They must have fallen in the box somehow and my partner didnt notice. My partner puts them on my face before kissing me.

Kinda silly but it's something I thought I'd share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back