• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Silence on Dead Mans Hill [Closed]

Alex was looked up when she heard her cell door open. She jumped up, but it wasn't Christian."Your Free to go, Mrs. Monterey." the police officer said. She got her stuff back and made her way out. She looked at the phone she had basically stolen. She wondered where Christian was. The phone rang,

"Hello Alexandria, out of Jail and confused. awww poor girl." He said.

"Where is Christian?" She asked him.

"Oh the thing you play with. Right here in my cabin downstairs waiting for my handy work." He smirked as he spoke

"No, don't hurt him. What do you want?" She asked.

"You my dear. Meet you here in an hour or I will start sending you his organs." He said.

"Okay be there don't you dare hurt him." She said. She hung up and went to get the things.

He walked down to the basement where he had Christian strapped to the table."hmmm your little pet really cares for you. She won't let you get hurt." He said. "She will be here in an hour, then you will see what Darrell couldn't finish I will make you watch as I crave her beautiful skin up then move to you." He said and smiled."relax I will be back in an hour." He said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Christian head was still throbbing from the shot earlier, making groan as he woke up on a cold hard table. He tried to move but he found himself pinned to the table. He began to panic as he tried to make sense of what was happening, he took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself as he looked around. The place was an obvious basement with the only light was couple of light-bulbs hanging without covers on the ceilings. The entire make of the place had the feeling of dungeon and from what the man told him when he came in, it was. He tried to remain calm straight face at the face of the killer though inside he was terrified.

"Yeah, she is probably going to be there with half the police department. SWAT and everything." He said confidently." The will give you a very satisfying bullet to the head or better take you to jail.. Scrawny guy like you, you will make a good bride."

"Will see." The killer smirked and went upstairs. He locked the basement and went out to the car and started it. Alex went to the apartment grabbing a knife and a revolver in her boot. She grabbed the phone and called the police station. She told them to meet her at the cabin in an hour. She made her way to the cabin. She cut off her engine and got out of her car. She looked around and went to break in. She opened the door and made her way for the basement. She couldn't get the lock open. She got frustrated and went back outside. She saw a basement window and broke it. Alex crawled through and dropped to the ground. She cursed as she got glass in her hands. She pulled out the phone to look around she had landed in a closet in the basement. She opened the door. And peaked out.

"Christian?" She asked. She ran to him and tried to get the locks on the steal open. She sniffed and kept trying. She looked at Christian"I am sorry Love I am trying." She said

DeathToAllBetrayers

Christian sighed as the killer left, he hopped to get him talking and hopefully distract him from any rescue effort or delay a his plans. Things went quite again apart from the occasional creak or footsteps from upstairs and Christian tried not to think of what is waiting for him.

Her almost jumped when he heard a window break nearby and then a sound of somebody getting to a cupboard. Coming in through there he knew he wasn't the killer but what? He quietly hoped for rescue. When he saw it was Alex he wasn't sure to be overjoyed or angry that she was alone.

"You are a sight for sore eyes but please tell me you brought back up."He watched her try to pick the lock until he heard footsteps walking towards the basement door."Alex, hide."He whispered forcefully."Don't come out whatever he does to me understood."

(cant let Christian go without bit more than a bumb to the head don't you think?)

(Oh wasn't going to let that happen.)

"There an hour out." She said. She tried again till she heard the floor boards creak above. Her heart started to race. She had thankfully closed the door she came through. She took her lock picks and looked at Christian. She shook her head no at first then yes. She crawled under the table the sheet covered her thank god. She held a hand over her mouth. She wanted to save Christian,but he wouldn't let her. The swat and police were still an hour out. How much could he take? How much could she take. Not much if it came to Christian getting hurt.

She heard the same voice. She had heard upstairs when she hid under the bed.

"Ahh miss me detective,looks like I was wrong. She didn't come early for you. Maybe she doesn't love you after all was just using you." He said. Alex stayed hidden under the table.

"Time to give her insensitive then. Detective how much pain can you endure?"He asked. He rolled out a few objects "were about see" The man went on torturing Christian. Alex cried into her hand under the table. He stopped after a bit.

"Lets call her and see. what is taking so long."he said. Alex checked her pockets shaking her head. She had accidentally dropped the phone upstairs it made a buzzing sound on the wood floor."very clever Alex not to come into my house of delights.I will be right back."He said smiling and went to go upstairs Alex moved slowly as he started to leave. The movement caught his eye's. He walked back down and reached a hand under grabbing her ankle. She let out a scream as he dragged her out.

"Little Alex have you been hiding in my basement listening to me torture your love. Bad girl. Look at my handy work." Alex shook her head but he forced her head to look at Christian.

"Open your eye's or I will kill him."she did sobbing."no please stop."she said struggling in his grip. He smirked and turned her head to kiss her. She tried to push him off."so sweet."he said. He moved to strap her to the other table. She screamed out and fought till he got her strapped in."there we go all comfy."he said tried to get her hands free."No please."she begged as he stood over her. She looked at Christian then away tears in her eye's."shut your mouth girl." He said. He went to work on her he sewed her mouth shut so her screams were muffled. Her body arched at the pain. Her face contorted in pain, tears running down her cheeks. He walked to Christian.

"Didn't I promise you, that you watch her suffer,look at her that beautiful body clinging to life,Should I end it?"he asked."then I can move to you."he said.

His fun however ended as the basement door was kicked in."hands up or will shoot" the swat team said as they came in. They cuffed him and searched him for weapons."get Emt's down here now, we have an officer and civilian down."a man said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian tried his best to brace himself for the coming pain, letting his mind wonder to other things, think of himself somewhere else. Nothing worked, from the first blade that cut into him and the last one and everything it was the worse thing he experienced in his life. He couldn't help scream and tried to thrash about. It was such a relief when the killer stopped, he focused to bracing himself on the next round not listening to the killer until he mention calling Alex. He cursed expecting to hear a buzzing sound from underneath his table. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the phone upstairs.

"Take your time, i am not going anywhere."He commented as the man was about to leave though his character changed immediately when Alex was found and he began working on her. He could bare look at her," I swear i am going to make you pay for everyone of those stitched." He said angrily hopping the police to come through.

"Took you guys long enough." he commented when the swat team finally came. "Help Alex out!"

Alex screamed into her lip that were sowed together as the swat team came over she had deep cuts his anger on her was worse then Christian. He still cut him deep and made sure what he didn't forget him. They got the the Emt's down into the basement and sedated Alex so they could get her out and stitched up her wounds and get the stitches out of her lips. They went and got to Christian."sorry we have to sedate you detective to many cuts that need to be closed." They said and put him under. They got both to the hospital, they had to tie Alex to the bed to keep her down. She had woken again and fought the nurses away from her they had to make sure to keep her calm. A nurse walked into Christians room to make sure he was okay. She jumped as he woke.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Christian was in no position to complain about being sedated, in fact he welcomed it. When he woke, he was met with one of the nurses coming to check on him." Morning... How is Alex doing? The girl they brought me with."

"Morning, oh we had to put her in a medical induced coma. She is healing nicely though. She should wake with in a week her mind needs time to heal. She will be fine." The nurse said and smiled."can I get you something?" She asked him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Thank god though i worry for her mentally. She had troubles before this this cant have helped." He said in response more speaking outload then anything eslse. He reminded himself he was talking to someone."Oh i am fine, all things considering. Some water and more morphine would be nice... Also any chance i can see her?"

The nurse nods,"yeah one second." She walks out then back with a wheelchair she helps him in it. She puts. The bag on the hanger on the chair. Will get you more morphine when we get back here is some water." She said. She rolled him to Alex's room"I will give you, a bit also you will need to tell me what kinda mental illness when your done." She said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Thank you."He said to the nurse with smile before turning back to Alex. He painfully leaned forward to take her hand in both of his." Hey love, I am alright and soon you will be too. We survived another one huh just barely. Heh, i am not sure why i am speaking to you like this now, i can talk to you in a week time. Maybe is just relief."

The nurse poked her head in"time to go, you can see her when your not on morphine and she is awake." She said. She took him back and had him tell her about Alex. She told the doctor about the night terrors and the medication went into her drip. Alex finally woke about a day after the week mark. She groaned and moved her head. She tried to move her hands they were still strapped down. She looked around and moved to try and get her hand out of the straps.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"I was about to say it might be the morphine."He said chuckling as he he nodded and let her take him back to his room. The week was spend either in boredom or sorting up necessary paperwork and details on the murder case and processing the killer. The station offered someone else to do it but he wouldn't have any of it, he needed something to do. When he heard Alex was awake he badgered the nurse to see her until she did. She let him see her getting a wheelchair for him. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."He said upon seeing her. He saw her struggling against the bound."Just relax the doctors will release in a moment."

Alex sighed as she kept trying to get out. She looked up when Christian walked in. Alex sighed."Well morning to you to." She said. She was annoyed and grumpy. The doctor came in and took her restraints off. Alex rubbed her wrists. Her hand flew to where her lips were stitched together was it a dream or did it all really happen. She was in the hospital did she never leave. She was confused she looked at Christian.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"The sweat team you called really did their job, saved us each time." He said rolling closer to Alex and taking her hand."We will be good as new in a few days. Hopefully for the last time, our killer is facing a death sentence back at the other place. "

"Hey they came as quick as they could. And I came to save your ass. I did get caught so that's the down side." She said. She huffed and laid back. She held his hand."hey you caught him though." She said. She sighed her other hand kept feeling her lips,"god I probably look like shit. Don't look at me." She said. She hid her face into a pillow and groaned.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"You save both of us, it just took a little time for your plan to get into action. And oh.. yeah, like i am only with you for your looks. Like you with me for free room and board." He said sarcastically as he leaned over to make her turn over and look at him." You look fine, there is a little scaring but it will pass. Now please can i not talk to a pillow, the nurses are going to thing i am nuts."

Alex smacked him for the sarcasm."yes exactly"she mumbled. She was being sarcastic. She pulled her head up and sighed. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun."Now that be a story to tell the masses. My boyfriend is mad he talks to pillows they talk back to him."she said jokingly."so are we okay?"she asked him. She looked down at the pillow.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"And his girlfriend keep slapping him when he is injured. Oh the life we lead." He said continue to joke before turning a little bit more serious and though about the answer to the question. He remembered his issue with her earlier and after what happened with killer, that issue seemed silly now. "Yeah... We had a tough day and we took it on each other, a little lovers quarrel nothing more. Bound to happen sometime."

"Yes your girlfriend is so mean." She said. She sniffed and kept looking down waiting for him to reply. She felt like she was about to burst into tears. She listened to him,"yeah?" She asked him. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him."yeah lovers quarrel." She said. She sighed and sniffed in again. She was trying not to cry.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Hey..."He said forcing himself to stand up to get closet to her and touch her cheek and wipe away a tear. He probably break stich on him while doing that by he didnt care." What is it?"

She felt him wipe a tear away."I thought I couldn't save you and you be dead. I am so sorry." She said. She finally broke down in sobs. The water that had been welling up inside her burst open. When she had gotten the call from the killer about having Christian her world dipped in and out of sight for about a minute before she could see straight. Now here she was safe with him in the hospital. She wiped her eyes."I am sorry I should of done more to try and save you." She said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"Hey, no way you could not have known what that jackass would do. "He said gently." And you did, the swat team wouldnt be there if you hadn't called them and besides i told you to stop. I doubt things would have turned out better otherwise. If anyone has something to apologize i do..."He sighed looking away from." I... I was tempted to break and tell him were you were... Just for a little time of relief from his torture..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back