• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Signs - An SCP RP

MoltenLightning

aquatic fluff nugget~

-Signs-Welcome, to this humble SCP RP of mine!

I'm just going to say this now:

Decisions are important! Things happen that affect other things, so keep that in mind. There shall be consequences, there shall be benefits. This really only applies to larger events, so don't worry too much about it until those happen.

So, in short, I push out events. Your character reacts to them how they want, its all up to you. Unless of course its something stupid, crazy, OP, etc. I have a few things in mind, so just you wait >;3

Plot

Scientists/Researcher -

Normal people have no clue whats out there. Be thankful they don't. If they found out, they'd lose the humanity they have left... We've had to lose ours to do this. But, the human mind is always seeking knowledge. We must find out as much as we can about these 'things'. That's why we keep them here. Maybe to prevent world catastrophe, maybe for our own purposes... What shall your path be? That of ruin, corruption, knowledge, or good? Let's find out, shall we?

SCPs -

So. You've arrived here, one way or another. Possibly against your own will. Who knows? The 'humans' have declared you dangerous, locking you up here for all sorts of things. What shall you do in this forsaken place? Escape, do nothing, help, or mass annihilate? Its really up to you, and your whims.

Security -

Your job is simple. Make sure these horrific things never get out to the real world, and don't die. Think real hard for a moment which is more important when faced with the decision. Save your puny life, or millions? Keep that in mind when faced with a threat, scum.

Rules

Grammar -

I'm sorry, but nothing bothers me more than having to read consistently bad grammar. Mistakes here and there are fine, as no one is perfect :3

Length per post -

Around a paragraph or two, please. No one liners; try and make it interesting. I'm not too terribly strict here, but I appreciate effort.

Schedule -

I have a wonky one, but even I try to be there to not lag people behind. Try to post as much as you can, though please try not to leave others in the dust because of it.

Events / plot -

Talk it over with me OOC or PM, I'm very open to original thoughts and fun ideas. Heck, I welcome them.

Cursing / 'Inappropriate' things -

Swearing. I'll allow light doses. If your character needs to make some vulgar remarks, sensor it. That also goes for anything above PG - 13. Just don't.

Characters -

You can be an SCP, a Scientist/Researcher, D class, or even a security unit. Small changes can be made to SCPs, but not something hugely altering (I.e. making SCP 131 into 2 giant donuts). I'll allow a max of 3 characters. If you read all of the rules, put in 'Catastrophe' somewhere on your CS!

Links to Info regarding the SCP Foundation:

Security Clearance Levels

Series I SCPs

Series II SCPs

Series III SCPs

Unauthorized use will result in [REDACTED].

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back