• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Signatures, Post Graphics, and more!

MiracleKa

THE PHARAOH
Welp, I'm at it again! I finally got Photoshop running on my new computer, and oh baby, does it run like a charm now, so I'm gonna set up shop to hopefully get in some practice. Throw your requests at me! Want some custom graphics for your posts or character sheets? Maybe something for your info on your profile? Or just a signature of some kind? Dividers, banners, etc--you got it! I can't do complex layouts at the moment as I'm not yet terribly familiar with this site's BBCode, but in the near future I may be able to arrange preset layout macros, too.

My only two things to know are that:

A.) I may not get to all requests. Life is busy and all that jazz, so just a heads-up. Ping me so I don't miss your posts, too!

B.) Please be specific in your request, including font types, color schemes, desired images, etc. If it's for a character, send me their CS or describe them to me so I can tailor it to their personalities. The more detail I have, the more I can make it to your liking!

That's about it, really. I have some examples below.

Signatures:

full

full

full

Graphics/Avatars:

full

full

full

Profile Layouts (these are a bit old):

full

full

Ohhh man. I've been waiting for a graphics request thread for ages. I'm so excited, I just... I need a little time to put something together, but I will totally make use of this!

Would it be possible for you to do a picture of my character? I don't want much realm, a semi detailed sketch would more than satisfy me.

Bobisdead123 said:
Would it be possible for you to do a picture of my character? I don't want much realm, a semi detailed sketch would more than satisfy me.
Sadly I don't really have much drawing skill, so I can't help you there. :c I can do edits and such, like altering eye/hair color, etc, but that's as close to drawing up characters I can get. They also take a bit longer, as I'm admittedly out of practice, but it's far from impossible to do.

Anomaly said:
Ohhh man. I've been waiting for a graphics request thread for ages. I'm so excited, I just... I need a little time to put something together, but I will totally make use of this!
Awesome! ^^ Just feel free to drop it in whenever--no rush. I won't be able to get to anything after tomorrow afternoon, since I'll be with my mom for Easter, but if I don't get to it before then, I'll be back after Sunday.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31805-miracleka/ said:
@MiracleKa[/URL]
Hey hey! Would it be alright to link your new shop in mine? I have a graphic/BBCoding shop and I wanted to create a community of users on here.
That's totally fine! We graphics geeks need to stick together! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two :D

@MiracleKa

And, vice versa! I have a few links in my shop to from other users that do the same dealio! Click on my signature banner to get to the shop if you want a peek.

OKAY! Could I perhaps request a signature and avatar set?

Let the signature use this image:

tumblr_mbh885TN2Q1roi6vko1_500.jpg

Cutting out the text would be spectacular. Not the inky black stuff though - that's actually part of her hair. I'd like it to be wide, but thin - panoramic? I'll leave specific pixels to you.

Color scheme.... Hrm. Reds and pinks are good. Black too. Perhaps a loopy sort of background with stark contrast?

Text would be appreciated. The words are "Man is a kind of mean between angels and beasts." The font could be anything - god, I'm really bad at this "being specific" thing. Would something loopy blend in too much with the loopy background? If so, something small and square-ish, if that makes sense.

And as for the avatar, which I don't care about as much as the signature, size doesn't matter as long as it's a square and has both faces in it. Picture below!

s_u_c_c_u_b_u_s_by_kr0npr1nz-d7unhyu.jpg

All I really ask is that it's in the same style as the signature. Perhaps recolor the red background to white? Whatever works for you!

Let me know if there's anything you need specified more clearly! :D I really appreciate this!

EDIT: Obviously size does matter inasmuch as I need to be able to upload it to RPN. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
MiracleKa said:
Sadly I don't really have much drawing skill, so I can't help you there. :c I can do edits and such, like altering eye/hair color, etc, but that's as close to drawing up characters I can get. They also take a bit longer, as I'm admittedly out of practice, but it's far from impossible to do.
Awesome! ^^ Just feel free to drop it in whenever--no rush. I won't be able to get to anything after tomorrow afternoon, since I'll be with my mom for Easter, but if I don't get to it before then, I'll be back after Sunday.
aw, that's unfortunate. I was getting excited!! D:

But its no problem. Editing and drawing are different so I understand ;)

Guess I'll have to continue to keep an eye out for artists willing to give me the picture I oh so desire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back