Signature Weapons of the Dragon Paths

Forn Clakes

ECR Refugee
I'm looking for some clarification, help and ideas for some of the signature weapons outlined in the Dragon-Blood rulebook.

Suppose i'd better get started then...

Fire Dragon - Paired Short Swords

Am I correct in thinking that a Terrestrial using a pair of short swords (or short daiklaves) can attack OR parry with both weapons using their full dice pool, with no penalties for off-hand use, so long as it is against a single individual, and if they are fighting 2 or more opponents they suffer normal multiple action rules and off-hand penalties?

Earth Dragon - Tetsubo

With the changed weapon stats for Power Combat (which I use), the speed penalty for sledges and grand goremauls that is usually halved isn't gonna work.  Any ideas to modify for Power Combat?

Water Dragon - Tiger Claws

With "Speed" basically meaning "Reach" in Power Combat, i've introduced a house rule that means that unarmed attacks (fist, kick, clinch, etc.) have a base speed of +0, and all weapons that will make the character's Speed/Reach any greater gain a bonus.  This means that, in my games, Tiger Claws have a Speed bonus of +1 (due to the blades extending).  Once again, I ask, has anyone got any ideas how I can modify the benefits that are gained by a Water Dragon when using Tiger Claws?

Cheers all,

~FC.

Earth Dragon - Tetsubo

With the changed weapon stats for Power Combat (which I use), the speed penalty for sledges and grand goremauls that is usually halved isn't gonna work.  Any ideas to modify for Power Combat?
Sorry for the reference without source but I seem to recall that this bonus was changed to be a +3 on speed instead of a halving of the penalty. I presume the reason is that the usual penalty is 6 points thus giving the samme effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back